604 Court Street
Union, MO 63084
Email : [email]
|Seeking the position of COBOL Mainframe Developer to further enhance my skills in VB.Net, PL/ SQL, Java, J2EE, COBOL, DB2 and crystal reports and help in achievement of Organizational goals.|
|Vast knowledge of Mainframe applications like:|
- DB2, CICS, JCL
- COBOL, TSO
- VSAM, IDMS
Adroit in utilizing programming languages:
- Ajax, C#.Net, ADO.Net
- HTML, CSS, T-SQL
Quick and brilliant with software tools:
- BMC, ISPF
- INSYNC, ICETOOL
- Expeditor, Clearcase
Thorough with operating systems:
- Z/ OS, OS/ 390
- Windows XP/ 2000/ Vista/ 7
Skilled at designing and managing database driven applications using:
- Visual Basic 6.0
- MS Access
High technical competence in SQL server development involving:
- Creating views and triggers
- Indexes and foreign keys
- Entity relationships and stored procedures
Proficient in using emulator tools like:
Sound technical abilities to:
- Code functional and technical specifications
- Troubleshoot application programs
|COBOL Mainframe Developer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Implemented procedures for maintenance and support of existing production programs.
- Prepared system codes and technical designs for supporting assigned business functions.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, coding, unit and integration testing of complex systems.
- Assisted in designing and development of applications to support CORE billing processes.
- Executed system processes for analysis, programming, testing and relevant documentation.
- Conducted analysis and assembly testing for recording changes in assigned programs.
- Developed detailed technical specifications and designs for existing and new technology platforms.
- Reported test results and project status to management for improvement in system programs.
|COBOL Mainframe Developer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Suggested improvement processes relating to project work quality for junior level programmers.
- Implemented procedures for program conversions to render high quality and timely results.
- Participated in all phases of designing and development of technical decisions through input resources.
- Resolved issues relating to software applications by proper problem analysis, code fixes and reporting.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance and support of applications to meet client requirements.
- Maintained system documentation such as technical reports, user guides, application flows and operation procedures.
- Executed processes for conducting test plans, component and integration testing services.
- Participated in learning of all assigned Middleware technologies, applications and related systems.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Anoka Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Application Developer||July 2010|