1531 Rainy Day Drive
Quincy, MA 2169
Email : [email]
|In depth knowledge of scripting languages:|
- CSS, VBScript
Quick and brilliant with online programming software like:
Web development expertise using:
- SQL, Ajax
- ASP, JQuery
High potential to utilize Conformit for creating:
- Standard reports
- Bespoke reports
Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office applications like:
Vast potential to use Conformit authoring environment to develop:
- Complicated programs
- Online questionnaires
Talented in performing:
- Market research
- Leading cross functional teams
Sound capabilities to:
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Effectively learn new software tools and applications
|January 2012 – Present|
- Participated in client meetings and briefings in coordination with CSM team members.
- Assisted in programming and advising on online questionnaires as per programming market research standards.
- Coordinated with project managers for programming and technical requirements analysis of assigned projects.
- Provided technical team members for performance of quality control checks to ensure accuracy of deliverables.
- Supported technical team members for understanding, coordination and execution of technical aspects of projects.
- Formulated procedure for integration of graphic, multimedia and specialty survey components.
- Worked with technical teams for development of custom solutions to resolve special challenges.
- Collaborated with internal team members in finalization of online surveys and other project aspects.
Bernett Research Services Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Participated in awareness of project timelines for proper communication to other team members.
- Formulated procedures for conducting program surveys and programs as per client specifications.
- Assisted in completion of assigned projects within established timelines and budgetary constraints.
- Provided high level technical guidance and inputs to team members for assigned client projects.
- Supported technical team members in all procedures to ensure quality and integrity in all aspects.
- Implemented special programming tasks in coordination with specific external agencies.
- Assisted in management of technical aspects of all high level studies and assigned projects.
- Coordinated with technical teams for programming of max-diff and conjoint survey exercises.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Mount Olive College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Mount Olive, NC