4150 Reel Avenue
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Email : [email]
|To contribute my skills and expertise in Perl, Korn shell, DB2, Unix, crystal reports, SSIS, PVCS and aid in enhancing organizational effectiveness as a DB2 SQL Developer.|
|High technical competence to utilize scripting languages:|
- Korn Shell, Bash
- C Shell
Exceptional in utilizing Microsoft programs:
- Visio, Word
- Excel, Power point
Adroit with tools and utilities:
- Hyperion Explorer
- VSM, IBM utilities
Solid understanding of hardware and operating systems:
- Mid- tier (P series)
- IBM PCs, z/ OS, Windows
- IBM Mainframes, AIX
Crystal clear with data modeling concepts:
Immense potential to develop data structures including:
Familiarity with managing data related:
Strong abilities to:
- Implement CRM and automotive concepts
- Interpret DB2 LUW utilities and commands
|DB2 SQL Developer|
Pridevel Consulting, Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Prepared stored procedures, functional and technical specifications and complex SQL queries.
- Assisted in designing and development of DB2 and Oracle server and database objects.
- Conducted optimization and tuning of data queries and stores procedures.
- Provided assistance for modeling and execution of database enhancements and component development.
- Maintained public websites for clients with database development and support services.
- Implemented processes for debugging of defects, errors and troubleshooting problems relating to database objects.
- Supported technical teams in execution of database objects by testing services at unit, system and integration levels.
- Designed databases and relevant objects through preparation of tables, groups and indexes.
|DB2 SQL Developer|
Lorven Technologies Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
New York, NY
- Provided assistance for optimization and performance tuning of DB2 SQL and stored procedures.
- Prepared database design documents, code reviews, definition and structure.
- Assisted in designing and implementation of backup and recovery operations for database applications.
- Developed project and IT solutions for resolution of operational issues of all databases.
- Supported technical teams in database administration and distributed implementation along with proper documents.
- Coordinated with junior engineering teams in database administration, physical structure, architecture and related analysis.
- Resolved problems and issues relating to database server, hardware and software components.
- Conducted debugging and unit testing services of SQL code, specifications and test conditions.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Christopher Newport University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Newport News, VA
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Solution Developer – DB2 9.7 SQL Procedure||July 2010|