651 Coplin Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as a DB2 Systems Programmer in order to contribute my skills in DB2, RACF, SQL, CICS, VB.Net, HTML and XML.|
|Operational knowledge of software tools including:|
- COBOL, DB2
- CICS, TSO
- MQ series
Proficient in web technologies:
Thorough with MVS tools:
Vast potential to implement software utilities:
Solid understanding of DB2 development:
- Systems programming
- Database administration
- Installation and maintenance
Adept in utilizing security packages:
Familiarity with utilizing DB2 commands to:
- Alter buffer pools
- List threads
- Conduct recovery
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Develop and execute test cases
- Compile comprehensive reports and present clear and concise data
|DB2 Systems Programmer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Supported technical teams in technology application and business solutions with technical services and inputs.
- Suggested processes for system integration and implementation for different segments.
- Implemented procedures for DB2 applications for heavy database platforms.
- Assisted in development and maintenance of Enterprise server tools and mainframe products.
- Formulated requirements for DB2 infrastructure and components with system programmers and clients.
- Resolved issues and problems relating to DB2 applications by troubleshooting and technical support services.
- Provided technical assistance for new product releases and modifications to existing DB2 systems.
|DB2 Systems Programmer|
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in installation and implementation of new systems and software components.
- Executed processes for debugging of systems software and programs along with maintenance and testing services.
- Conducted research and continuous evaluation of new software products and systems.
- Provided technical assistance for monitoring and performance tuning of systems software.
- Supported team members in development of DB2 applications through installation, assembly and recovery processes.
- Resolved troubleshooting problems and database issues by proper escalation and processing.
- Suggested effective processes for installation and upgrading of DB2 systems on Parallel Sysplex and related platforms.
- Implemented strategies for selection, development and networking of mainframe database and software systems.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Albany Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Solution Developer – DB2 9.5||July 2010|