2574 Java Lane
Columbia, SC 29210
Email : [email]
|To further enhance my technical knowledge in Ruby, Perl, PHP, C, C++, IIS, .Net, C#, Apache and GIT as a DevOps Engineer and contribute positively to Organizational development.|
|Thorough knowledge of programming languages including:|
- Ruby, JRuby, Java
- CSS, HTML
Highly expert in utilizing productivity software like:
Exceedingly competent with content management systems:
- SharePoint, WordPress
- Bridgeline Digital iApps
Proficient in utilizing web server platforms:
- BEA Weblogic
- IBM websphere
- IIS 6/7
Solid understanding of bug tracking software like:
- BugZilla, Service center
- Zira, Remedy
Profound knowledge of development environments:
- MS Visual Studio 2008/ 2010
Quick and brilliant in utilizing code management software:
- Team Foundation server
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Automate applications and programs
- Debug complicated system errors
- Perform cloud platform deployment
|January 2012 – Present|
- Supported HA services and administrated MySQL, Amazon EC2 and Node.js.
- Developed and managed delivery pipeline and prioritized functioning period and quick server response time.
- Provided assistance to engineers on performance tuning for critical areas.
- Optimized server performance, accuracy, failover and scale.
- Collaborated with development team to troubleshot and resolve issues.
- Implemented and managed framework for evaluating application performance.
- Provided support to conduct system testing and integrated more servers to the infrastructure.
Samsung Information Systems America, Inc. (SISA)
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Designed and assessed engineering functions across multiple platforms.
- Provided support to deploy Cloud servers in engineering and IT organizations.
- Developed cloud environments to optimize performance in diverse engineering organizations.
- Managed and executed zero-downtime production phrases.
- Diagnosed, resolved and validated application monitoring solutions for cloud deployments.
- Maintained production applications and managed SOAs and metrics performance.
- Handled cloud administration tools and management frameworks.
- Collaborated with Sys Admin and DBAs to identify deployed issues for component based applications.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Northern Arizona University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Oracle’s Certified Professional SE Programmer (OCPJP)||July 2010|