1783 Wildrose Lane
Detroit, MI 48219
Email : [email]
|To confidently share my expertise in Oracle DBA, Linux Red hat, OTF, OAM, Perl and Unix shell scripting as an EBS Oracle DBA.|
|Sound knowledge of various EBS modules like:|
- Supply Chain
- Order Management
Thorough with implementation of Oracle EBS:
High technical expertise in shell scripting using:
Solid understanding of Oracle Applications Technology stacks involving:
- Installation, maintenance
- Cloning and patching processes
Immensely talented in database architecture:
- Logical design
- Physical design
Database Administration expertise using:
- SQL server, CA siteminder
- Oracle 11g, OID
- Oracle Workflow
Highly proficient in utilizing tools and technologies namely:
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle Access Manager
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
Vast capabilities to:
- Support e-Business applications
- Conduct root cause analysis to resolve issues
|EBS Oracle DBA|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Facilitated database backup, recovery, security and capacity planning.
- Managed database objects and applied patching and upgrades for database software.
- Screened and optimized database performance, troubleshot and resolved issues.
- Devised UNIX, Linux Shell Scripting to monitor and maintain Oracle Applications database.
- Installed, configured and deployed Oracle E- Business Suite, initiated and implemented environment cloning.
- Administered Oracle EBS Suites, troubleshot Forms server, Reports server and Web servers.
- Trained development team on SQL tuning and support of EBS application and 10gAS SSO components.
- Troubleshot and resolved issues in EBS, Discoverer, Logical Apps and Vertex.
|EBS Oracle DBA|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
St. Louis, MO
- Monitored and maintained Oracle databases applications.
- Worked across teams to enhance performance of Oracle database and applications.
- Performed 11i & R12 Apps Cloning and implemented new techniques for enhancing application performance.
- Implemented High Availability solutions for Oracle 11g, Fusion, Tuning, Configuration and Provisioning Pack.
- Executed backup and recovery techniques using RMAN and processed multiple items of Oracle EBS 11.
- Evaluated performance and integration in database and server environments.
- Maintained and assessed Service Level Agreements, and troubleshot and resolved database and performance problems.
- Provided 24×7 Level 3 and Level 4 support to resolve production and development issues on various platforms.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Bellingham Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications Database Administrator Certified Professional||July 2010|