3012 Sycamore Street
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Email : [email]
|To help in achievement of organizational objectives as an ECM consultant and further hone my skills in Java, J2EE, ECM tools, SharePoint, FileNet, HTML, XML and CSS.|
|High technical expertise in field of ECM consulting including:|
- SAP Archive link
- SAP Extended ECM
Proficient in utilizing ECM tools and processes:
- FileNet, Opentext
- SharePoint, Alfresco
Sound knowledge of scripting languages:
Thorough with Microsoft tools:
- SQL 7.0/ 2000/ 2005
- SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio
- Active Directory services
Adept in utilizing back- up software tools like:
- VERITAS Backup Exec
- KOFAX Capture 9.0
Solid understanding of hardware installation and configuration:
- Compaq Proliant servers
- IBM PC’s, HP DL series and external RAID units
- Dell PowerEdge servers
Strong management skills in field of:
- Consulting, Workflow systems
- Imaging and Operations
- Financial services, Processing
Immense capabilities to:
- Interpret business requirements
- Create high level ECM solutions
Open Text Corporation
|January 2012 – Present|
Santa Clara, CA
- Supervised formulating, executing and consolidating ECM and existing ERP solutions.
- Collaborated with Business Analyst and Project Architect to devise and assess integration tests.
- Engineered packages for data migration in BI and Integration Services packages for Data manipulation in SSIS.
- Authored Microsoft Reports using SQL server and maintained processing records.
- Collaborated with Architect and Project Manager to analyze and design new processes based on business requirements.
- Formulated Enterprise System Capacity sizing solution, Document Scanning solution and Kofax Capture migration solution for database enhancements.
- Assisted in cataloging and incorporating Data Migration Process using OnBase ECM software.
- Initiated QA & UAT builds and enhanced TFS team data collection.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Collaborated with partners and diverse teams to assess RFPs and propose solutions.
- Reviewed and conceptualized Presales and Solutions for Microsoft Technologies.
- Provided technical assistance to teams for implementing solutions to meet user requirements.
- Formulated POCs solution and administered services using SharePoint.
- Supported multiple teams on Opportunities, RFP responses and bid defenses.
- Troubleshot, resolved and responded to internal client issues.
- Participated in multiple projects and assisted in SharePoint execution.
- Supervised and contributed effectively to provide ECM Consultancy services.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Denmark Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |