3618 Weekley Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Email : [email]
|Profound knowledge of programming languages:|
- HTML, Ajax
- XML, SOAP
Proficient in utilizing internet browsers:
- Netscape Navigator 6/7/8
- Firefox 3.0, Chrome
- Safari, Internet Explorer
Highly skillful in database administration:
- SQL server
- Sybase, Oracle 7.x/ 8.x
- MS Access 95/ 97
Skilled at implementing tools:
- Macromedia Dreamweaver
- MS FrontPage 2000
- Adobe Photoshop
Exceptional operating system expertise:
- Windows XP/ NT/ 2000
- Unix, Mac
Proficient in using design software:
- Flash and InDesign
- Fireworks, Quark Express
Thorough knowledge of accounting software:
- Microsoft Money
Immense capabilities to:
- Create effective technical solutions using Java, J2EE and EJB.
- Identify root cause of problems and provide resolutions
|January 2012 – Present|
San Antonio, TX
- Provided technical consulting and designing services for clients to identify project issues.
- Resolved production problems and issues in alternative solutions relating to assigned applications.
- Assisted in project planning and testing of project assignments as per requirements.
- Programmed code for ecommerce portals, browsers and devices with necessary techniques.
- Implemented procedures for architecture, development and support services for consumer mobile and digital solutions.
- Supported technical teams and seniors in designing and development of digital ecommerce API.
- Prepared support plans, schedules and assignment for production applications.
- Developed ecommerce software solutions with efficient architecture and scalability.
SmartPak Equine LLC
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in development of applications for integration as per technical and functional specifications.
- Supported team members in implementation of software systems and applications by case and supporting documentation.
- Performed regression tests for reduction of errors in existing ecommerce applications.
- Conducted research and analysis on industry segments to suggest new technologies and methodology.
- Resolved application issues by procedure of analysis, troubleshooting and identification.
- Maintained internal and external interfaces to enhance web business applications.
- Provided assistance for complete testing and browser compatibility for all system components and units.
- Prepared estimates and timelines required for technical designing, coding and testing services.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering|
Ohio Valley University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Magento Developer Certification||July 2010|