4568 Mesa Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Email : [email]
|To join a highly competent technical team as an EDI Programmer and utilize my knowledge in SAP, EDI, XML, XSLT, FTP, SSH, QA and BizTalk to aid in Organizational growth and development.|
|Profound knowledge of languages including:|
- Java, Perl
- C, SQL, XSLT
- PL/ SQL, Cobol, JCL
Skilled at utilizing EDI mapping tools:
- Gentran Server 6.1/ 6.0
- Sybase EC-Map
- SFG, MFT
Adept with tools and utilities like:
- TOAD, SCP
- SSH, Reflection
- HP Quality center
Thorough with version control tools:
Familiarity with operating systems:
- Windows NT/ XP/ 98/ 2000
Technically sound with EDI standards and protocols:
- ANSI X12: 204/ 210
- Cleo (AS2 communications)
Exceptional in AS400 i-Series Application development using:
- RPG 400, RPG ILE
- JD Edwards
- Trusted Link EDI
Strong capabilities to:
- Adhere to company policies and procedures related to programming
- Implement latest technological advancements
Axiom Systems Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
Las Vegas, NV
- Assisted in maintenance and troubleshooting of existing EDI applications amongst company and partners.
- Provided technical assistance for IT maintenance and support services for EDI and eBusiness activities.
- Developed design documentation by analysis of implementation guides and data integration needs.
- Implemented processes for configuration and testing of software applications and systems.
- Performed services such as data transfers and responding to firewall requests through FTP, STP and Perl scripting methods.
- Maintained user documentation such as guides and manuals by Microsoft Office products.
- Executed processes for development and testing of BizTalk applications using programming techniques.
- Supported team members in unit and exception testing services by extraction and creation of EDI data sources.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed technical specification for analysis and improvement of business units and systems.
- Suggested improvements for company business units by preparing and testing EDI programs.
- Assisted in designing and development of online screens and reports along with program specifications.
- Provided assistance for evaluation and implementation of EDI operations and services.
- Implemented effective procedures regarding EDI loops, segments and data elements.
- Communicated system development, problems and information for effective management practices to all supervisors.
- Formulated processes and methodology for EDI application development and maintenance.
- Conducted reviews and analysis of production gaps and structure documentation.