315 Archwood Avenue
Laramie, WY 82070
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as an EMC Storage Administrator to confidently share my technical skills and knowledge in EMC VMAX, Symetrix, Timefinder, SAN, Clarion and Symantec Netbackup solutions.|
|Operational knowledge of EMC SAN technologies:|
- Brocade, McData
- Disk Library DL4100/ 4200
- Symmetrix DMX2/ DMX3/ DMX4
High proficiency with SAN tools like:
- PPRC, XRC, ECC
- GDPS, SRDF, Flash copy
Operating system expertise:
Adroit with back up tools:
- SRDF, HSM, IBM TSM
- CA Disk back- up and restore
- Time Finder SNAP
Efficient in utilizing Microsoft applications:
Thorough with tools and technologies like:
- EMC storage VNX
- Clarion, Data domain
Adept in various networking related:
Vast abilities to:
- Perform debugging and performance tuning of various operating systems
- Carry out SAN assurance assessment as per requirement
|EMC Storage Administrator|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Prepared detailed technical documentation relating to installation and troubleshooting processes.
- Coordinated with technical team members in deployment, configuration and provisioning assignments.
- Participated in technical services transfer in coordination with business technology teams.
- Communicated with all technical team members regarding daily and weekly updates on issues.
- Implemented procedures for development and maintenance of operational processes for storage and SAN systems.
- Assisted in implementation and testing of disaster recovery methodology and procedures.
- Executed effective processes for configuration of access gateways on enclosures and switches.
- Provided technical assistance for disk zoning and assembly after new purchases.
|EMC Storage Administrator|
Lorven Technologies Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Suggested improvement measures for storage operations and EMC storage solutions.
- Implemented procedures for configuration, layout and performance tuning of storage infrastructure components.
- Executed effective plans and strategies for business continuance and disaster recovery as decided by EMC and clients.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance of necessary storage infrastructure components.
- Conducted testing and evaluation services of new hardware and software components.
- Supported technical team members in administration of network area storage and enterprise files.
- Assisted in review and updating of standard software configurations and procedures.
- Coordinated with technical teams for maintenance and support of SAN networks on Linux and Windows platforms.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Chippewa Valley Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
Eau Claire, WI
|Professional Certification |
|EMC Storage Administrator Certification (EMCSA)||July 2010|