243 West Street
Hudsonville, MI 49426
Email : [email]
|A highly talented and resourceful professional looking for the right opportunity to build a long term career and grow along with the organization owing to my skills in FTP SSL, VPN, Unix, SQL, Java and XML as an Epic Application Analyst.|
|In depth knowledge of programming languages including:|
- Java, XML
- SQL, Perl
- AS/ 400, Oracle
Adept in managing software configuration projects like:
- Task planning
- Time estimates
- Delivery schedules
Thorough with network protocols including:
- FTP SSL, X400
- FTP SSH
- AS2, VPN
Vast potential to implement project management software including:
High proficiency with software like:
- Health and welfare benefits system
- ADP PC Payroll
- ADP Pay Expert
Superb in utilizing other software systems:
- Human resources benefits system
- ADP EC tools
- GXS Catalogue
Familiarity with software tools like:
- Toad, Ultra Edit
- MS office
Strong capabilities to:
- Convert complicated business needs into design specifications
- Conduct product/ vendor analysis and training programs
|Epic Application Analyst|
The University of Arizona Medical Center
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in application development and support services of Epic solutions for multiple resources.
- Implemented procedures for maintaining stability, security and accessibility of all supported applications.
- Coordinated with technical members and users for system functionality as per defined business needs.
- Conducted detailed analysis of workflows, report details and data collection tasks related to Epic software.
- Executed processes for monitoring of inteal and exteal systems processes for daily preventive maintenance.
- Prepared reports and other documents for detection and diagnosis of application problems.
- Provided technical assistance for regular monitoring of system processes, files and instrument interfaces.
- Supported technical team members in development, testing and validation of Epic software for assigned applications and modules.
|Epic Application Analyst|
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in preparation of reports, scripts and forms as per required specifications.
- Prepared detailed documentation of business and system processes according to flow charting techniques.
- Coordinated with vendors and other parties for development of interface and program specifications.
- Provided technical assistance for obtaining and maintenance of Epic certification in assigned application modules.
- Supported technical team members in populating master tables and system files.
- Implemented procedures for designing, development and validation of assigned applications.
- Executed processes for designing and implementation of future clinical workflows.
- Formulated procedures for coordination of installation and configuration processes of maintenance releases.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems|
H Councill Trenholm State Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|