4048 Jail Drive
Bloomington, IL 61701
Email : [email]
|To work with your esteemed company as an ETL DataStage Developer and enhance organizational effectiveness by sharing my expert knowledge in Java, MQ series, SOAP, ETL development, SQL server, DB2 and Hibernate.|
|Strong technical knowledge of ETL tools like:|
- Information Analyzer
- IBM Infosphere
- Websphere Datastage 8.5/ 8.1/ 8.0.1/ 7.1
High potential to utilize programming languages:
- C, C++, Java
- PL/ SQL, Perl Scripting
- Unix Shell scripting
Technically expert in implementing solutions using cutting edge technologies like:
- Cyber Fusion, Pattern Action Language
- SQL Assistant
Relational database management skills:
- Sybase, SQL server
- DB2 UDB 6.x/ 7.x, DB2 Z/ OS
- MS Access 7.0, Oracle 11g/ 10g
Proficient in utilizing data modeling tools:
- Bill-Inmon Methodology
- Erwin 4.0/ 3.5, Star schema
- Physical and logical modeling
Adept with web technologies:
- Flash MX
Quick and brilliant in using other software tools:
- Web sphere, TOAD
- Autosys, Control-M
- SQL * Loader
Sound cognitive abilities to:
- Automate ETL and other auditing programs
- Evaluate issues and technical risks
- Suggest reliable and timely solutions
|ETL Datastage Developer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in analysis, designing and development of ETL processes for data warehouse applications.
- Collected information from data sources, target, definitions, regulation and relationships.
- Implemented procedures for ETL designing, modeling, warehousing and data integration services.
- Provided technical assistance for analysis and summarization of data to enable Business intelligence solutions.
- Created interfaces for Data stage applications and SOA ESB real-time systems.
- Participated in all phases of ETL process development lifecycle from staging to Master Data.
- Evaluated daily ETL development processes, design and code review procedures and mentoring team members.
- Coordinated with external business partners for enhancement of existing reporting activities.
|ETL Datastage Developer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in analysis of source data, technical metadata, file structure and profile data sources.
- Formulated rules and policies for data mapping and transformation activities along with ETL specifications.
- Provided technical assistance in scheduling, execution and monitoring of ETL processes through utilization tools.
- Implemented procedure for designing, testing and debugging data flow plans for populated databases.
- Coordinated with ETL architects and process analysts for development and execution of system and integration test plans.
- Executed processes for performance tuning of applications to meet operational production needs.
- Suggested enhancement and optimization procedures for all ETL and Data stage processes.
- Resolved data and application related issues by proper interfacing with users.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Systems|
Chadron State College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Solution Developer – InfoSphere DataStage v9.1||July 2010|