4040 Clousson Road
Houston, TX 77002
Email : [email]
|A talented and resourceful professional looking for the right opportunity to build my career as an ETL Designer and share my competence in ETL tools, Erwin, LDAP, Unix Shell scripting, Netezza and Pl/ SQL.|
|Vast knowledge of data warehousing tools like:|
- MDM 9.1.0, IDQ 9.1.0
- Informatica PC 7.x/ 8.6.1
Thorough with programming languages:
- Visual Basic, struts, JSP 2.0
- Spring 3.0 JDBC
- SQL, PL/ SQL, Java 6
Technically skilled in managing Databases:
- SQL server 8/ 2000
- DB2, Oracle 9i/ 10g/ 11g
Highly skillful in utilizing Data Modeling tools like:
- Erwin 4.0/ 3.5
- Snow Flake modeling
- Star schema modeling
Exceptionally talented in handling OLAP and other software tools:
- Cognos 7.0/ 6.0
- SQL * Loader
Superb with operating systems:
- Sun Solaris
- AIX, Linux
- Windows 2003/ 2008/ NT
Solid understanding of utilizing scheduling tools:
- DataStage Scheduler
- ESP, Unix Cron
Strong capabilities to:
- Develop normalized and physical data models
- Design deployment scripts using OMB scripting
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in designing of new mappings and workflows and production of technical specifications.
- Coordinated with support team members for optimization of ETL solutions by performance tuning and measurement techniques.
- Communicated with customer community resources regarding project status reports, priority settings and resource allocations.
- Implemented procedures for data profiling, quality, cleansing and ETL metadata processes.
- Suggested proper new ETL technologies for all data warehouse operations with proper analysis and selection.
- Resolved issues relating to server connectivity, security methods to ensure authentication and authorization.
- Provided technical assistance for installation and configuration of new Middleware applications and production.
- Executed processes for designing and development of physical and logical models for data warehouses.
Regal Computer Systems, Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Conducted data analysis on source systems and creation of data marts and extracts.
- Developed test scripts as per requirements in procedures of data analysis and validation.
- Provided technical assistance in requirements gathering, test plan reviews and designing of logical solutions.
- Maintained technical documentation of designs for integration and implementation of solutions.
- Prepared estimates, risks and recommendations for identification and development of alternative solutions.
- Supported technical team members in development of XML based data processing activities.
- Implemented procedures for creation of technical documents for systems, architecture and vendor solutions.
- Assisted in development of Informatica mappings and workflows as per ETL specifications.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Saint Vincent College
|August 2006 – May 2010|