846 Lochmere Lane
Farmington, CT 6032
Email : [email]
|A highly competent and ingenious professional seeking to be a part of your esteemed organization as an ETL SAS Developer to help in achievement of organizational goals owing to my skills in SAS BI, SQL, PL/ SQL, OLAP, Oracle, Shell, Perl and Python.|
|Strong technical knowledge of software programs like:|
- Base SAS, SAS/ ETL, SAS/ OLAP
- SAS 8/ 9.1/ 9.2, SAS/ EG, SAS Macro
- SAS/ Connect, SAS/ SQL
Highly proficient in utilizing programming languages:
- C, Perl
- SQL, PL/ SQL
- Python, HTML
Adroit with ETL tools including:
- Abinitio, SSIS
- Informatica, SAS DI Studio
- DataStage 8.0/ 7.1
Vast knowledge of SAS procedures:
- Univariate, Regression, Compare
- Correlation, Print, Transpose
- Means, Sort, Summary, Import, Export
Technically sound with database administration:
- Teradata, Sybase
- SQL server, MS Access
- Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g
Solid understanding of scripting procedures utilizing:
- Bourne, Unix Shell
Quick and brilliant with other software tools like:
Outstanding abilities to:
- Create various ETL components
- Effectively utilize version control tools and procedures
|ETL SAS Developer|
Enterprise Information Services Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Maintained documentation of ETL designs and governance procedures for all applications.
- Resolved troubleshooting problems and data issues through impact analysis and support services.
- Conducted data analysis for understanding business requirements and preparation of technical designs.
- Developed new data and products by coordinating with project teams and client requirements.
- Implemented procedures for data modeling and forecasting by designing of data structures.
- Assisted in development and maintenance of all analytical applications to make necessary adjustments.
- Provided technical assistance for conducting of demonstrations about application installations and data repositories for end users.
- Prepared various technical documents such as specifications, diagrams, data flows and processes.
|ETL SAS Developer|
Piper Enterprise Solutions
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Implemented procedures for designing, analysis and programming of new business applications.
- Executed testing and maintenance processes of existing software systems along with production support services.
- Provided technical assistance for automation and generation of SAS reports for all ETL processes.
- Assisted in transformation and loading of data into BI systems with ETL tools.
- Supported team members in programming, review and coding of ETL applications using Perl and Python scripting languages.
- Suggested improvements for software systems by evaluation of database designs and performance levels.
- Collected data resources and functional specifications in coordination with database administration teams.
- Resolved application issues and component problems using Data stage and ETL tools with troubleshooting procedures.