3964 Stuart Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Email : [email]
|To join your prestigious organization as an Exstream Developer to aid in Organizational growth and development owing to my knowledge in Exstream, HTML, XHTML, Java, XML, Oracle and Visual Basic.|
|In depth knowledge of software packages like:|
- Exstream Dialogue
- Crystal Reports
Expertise in utilizing front end tools:
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Developer 2000
Thorough with programming languages:
High proficiency with multimedia programs:
- Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Lightroom, Flash 5
- Photoshop CS4
Technically sound with web development tools:
- XML, XHTML
- CSS, XSLT
Adept with application servers:
Quick and brilliant with databases:
- Oracle 8
- DB2, SQL
- MS Access, FoxPro
Strong capabilities to:
- Implement revision control practices
- Utilize agile software development procedures
Mutual of America
|January 2012 – Present|
- Developed HP Exstream solutions and conducted installation and assembly on customer sites.
- Provided technical assistance for unit testing, acceptance testing and quality assurance procedures.
- Assisted in designing and development of complex projects such as Exstream Dialogue and custom applications.
- Executed processes for gathering and authoring of customer requirements as per company policies.
- Implemented HP Exstream resources and logic in authoring of templates for best practices.
- Participated in all levels of personal, technical and professional development to provide effective technical services.
- Supported teams in client meetings for interpretation and explanation of client requirements.
- Maintained documentation for recording transition information, application support and development processes.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Boca Raton, FL
- Conducted research of complex information systems to understand system scope and requirements.
- Supported team members in application development process by designing, coding and testing services.
- Resolved program issues and inefficiencies by consultation from user and IT professionals.
- Provided assistance for delivery of software solutions along with architecting, prototyping and implementation.
- Participated in innovation and designing meetings for testing and implementation of production software.
- Maintained technical documentation in detailed manner for all installations and modifications.
- Formulated procedures for resolution of problems relating to computer equipment capacity and operating time results.
- Assisted in designing and coding from functional specifications, tests, debugs and documentation.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Saint Leo University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Saint Leo, FL
|Professional Certification |
|HP Exstream Technical Certified Customer Design and Production||July 2010|