1826 Mahlon Street
Sayreville, NJ 8872
Email : [email]
|A highly resourceful and talented professional looking for the right opportunity to build a long term career as a Fatwire Developer and share my knowledge in Fatwire, J2EE, JSP, Java, CSS, Oracle, Tomcat and XHTML.|
|Sound technical knowledge of content management systems:|
- Fatwire 5.1/ 6.3/ 7.0.1
- Gadget server
- Oracle Webcenter sites
Immense potential to utilize frameworks:
- Spring MVC, JSF
- JDBC Template
- Struts, JSTL
Thorough with application servers:
- Tomcat 6.0
- Apache, JBoss 4.0
- Weblogic 9.2
Adroit in utilizing software tools/ IDE like:
- Eclipse, TOAD
- MySQL, Rational Rose
- Filezilla, Putty
Vast knowledge of testing tools:
- SOAP UI, QTP
- Apache Jmeter
Solid understanding of code repository:
- Visual Source Safe 6.0
Superb in implementing web application security:
- Cross site request forgery
- SQL injection
Strong capabilities to:
- Interpret Fatwire Engage API’s and CMS
- Utilize Java content repository suite
|January 2012 – Present|
- Implemented processes for coding, testing and debugging of complex programs.
- Participated in technical discussions with internal teams regarding Fatwire solutions and practices.
- Prepared interactive web applications, browsers and mobile systems using HTML and CSS languages.
- Assisted in development and implementation of Fatwire solutions and JSP templates.
- Provided technical assistance for content creation and updating services to multiple company sites.
- Formulated procedures for designing of CQ WCM components as per CQ requirements and standards.
- Executed design specifications as per IT architecture standards and system policies.
- Suggested processes for integration of WCM applications and solutions with enterprise tools and devices.
SRA Systems Ltd
|November 2010 – January 2012|
St. Louis, MO
- Provided assistance for technical analysis and delivery of system components.
- Collected system information and requirements from current software systems, programs and time constraints.
- Prepared time estimates and related task justifications along with project managers.
- Conducted test plans and services for newly created and modified programs and systems.
- Coordinated with technical staff regarding software development, troubleshooting and technical services.
- Participated in learning of current industry trends and related standards.
- Resolved complex program issues and technical problems by consultation from seniors.
- Assisted in provision of technical services relating to application code, reusable objects, interfaces and databases.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems|
Tri-County Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g Certified Implementation Specialist||July 2010|