1717 Stoneybrook Road
Cocoa, FL 32922
Email : [email]
|To work as Guidewire Consultant position in an established firm where I can utilize my skills in managing large Business Integration effort and project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation.|
|Proficient in developing:|
- Claim business case
- Web services
- Guidewire scripting language
Expertise in programming languages:
Well-versed in multiple database systems:
Specialist in SDLC methodologies:
Good knowledge of:
- Guidewire PCF configuration
- Creating and extraction of entities
- Develop type lists
|January 2012 – Present|
- Formulated and executed architectural standards for Guidewire solutions.
- Designed and developed Guidewire applications and relevant components.
- Prepared innovative technology solutions by translation of business initiatives.
- Participated in understanding of existing business applications and inefficiencies.
- Provided technical advisory and reporting services for Guidewire application versions.
- Suggested and implemented enhancements for existing business functionality.
- Created and updated unit testing services and integration code.
- Analyzed and debugged integration points with middleware systems.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Reviewed technical products in adherence to established quality standards.
- Formulated business specifications and supported software development tasks.
- Provided technical assistance during all stages of SDLC of custom apps.
- Conducted training sessions relating to solution integration and technical designing.
- Designed, developed and implemented Guidewire solutions and apps.
- Documented and reported technology architecture and strategies.
- Analyzed functional requirements and evaluated Guidewire technical designs.
- Resolved testing issues and managed application configuration problems.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Stephen F. Austin State University
|August 2006 – May 2010|