1002 Garrett Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Email : [email]
|To share my technical competence in HL7/ X12 interfaces, SQL, T-SQL, ABS, HIPPA and Java as HL7 Developer and thereby lead to organizational success.|
|Operational knowledge of technologies like:|
- HL7 Data structures 2.x
- Iguana, Mirth
- Siemens Open Link
Proficient with programing languages:
Thorough with scripting languages:
Database administration skills:
- SQL server
- Oracle, MySQL
- MS Access
Crystal clear with healthcare IT standards like:
Superb in utilizing Microsoft services:
- Active Directory
- Exchange, Outlook
- Windows server
Solid understanding of various Meditech modules:
- OE, LAB
- NUR, ABS
- PCI, ADM, BAR
Remarkable abilities to:
- Effectively utilize HL7 message structures and data definitions
- Develop, apply and test various interfaces
Trigyn Technologies Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
Grand Rapids, MI
- Implemented procedures for gathering of business requirements from different customers.
- Executed processes for analysis, designing and documentation of applications in coordination with developers.
- Assisted in development of new transactions, maps and translation tables utilizing OPEN Link.
- Formulated procedures for field testing, functional testing and integrated testing services.
- Provided technical assistance for development of new interfaces, maps and diagrams.
- Participated in working on different activities such as skip logics, translation tables and memory variables.
- Supported technical team members in monitoring of logs, backups and traces.
- Coordinated with technical teams for maintenance and validation of data mappings and crosswalks.
New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in development and testing of new HL7 interfaces and related applications.
- Suggested multiple processes and enhancements for existing systems for performance tuning.
- Implemented procedures for designing, development and maintenance of interfaces.
- Participated in all phases of business application development lifecycle activities.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, implementation and testing of custom applications.
- Supported technical team members in designing and creation of program specifications and logic.
- Formulated procedures for development of customized reports and system extracts for advanced levels.
- Executed processes for preparation, maintenance and updating of system documentation.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
The Evergreen State College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Certified HL7 CDA Specialist||July 2010|