609 Bagwell Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32601
Email : [email]
|To look for HMI Programmer position and to promote my skills in I & E, PLC programming, RF Communications Networks, SCADA technologies HMI Programming, AutoCAD/Electrical design, and Debug/Testing/Commissioning|
|Strong technical command to design HMI/SCADA system using:|
- RS View/FT View
Outstanding knowledge of:
- CygNet SCADA
- SCADAPack PLC
Well-versed in .NET technologies:
Expertise in programming languages:
Specialist in networking:
Amazing ability to assist in development of:
- Functional and technical specifications
- Design documents
- Flow charts
|January 2012 – Present|
- Interacted with clients and IT staff on daily basis to support and automate customized systems.
- Modified and added systems and modules as well as provided technical support.
- Studied and processed customer requirements with existing systems and developed new complete solution.
- Coded PLC programs using SFC language.
- Designed graphics with HMI/SCADA software, Schneider Citect, Viejo designer and iFIX.
- Developed, Installed and modified HMI software as per business needs.
- Involved in supporting HMI installations, remote access of devices as per requirement.
- Tested and maintained document on HMI operations. And also involved in configuring windows and HMI software.
A&E Engineering, Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Collaborated with functional teams and developed quality projects in given budget and time.
- Managed projects, cost estimations and resources effectively as per business requirement.
- Designed and created work specifications, evaluations and suggestions for project tools.
- Developed and deployed graphical user interface demonstrating production and its components.
- Developed procedures and interconnectors for plant and tools automation.
- Installed network using fiber optic, Unicam and epoxy connectors.
- Cooperated with electricians and technicians to apply various changes in plant.
- Designed and developed Control system projects with complete technical documentation.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Palo Verde College
|August 2006 – May 2010|