4364 Charla Lane
Dallas, TX 75247
Email : [email]
|To share my expertise and knowledge in ILOG, XML, Java, SQL, J2EE, Solaris, JMS and EJB as an ILOG JRules Developer.|
|Profound knowledge of development technologies like:|
- Java, ILOG JRules
- Hibernate, JDBC
- SOAP, Spring, Struts
Efficient and effective in utilizing web application servers:
- JBoss, Tomcat
- IBM Websphere
- Web Logic
Thorough in implementing web presentation applications:
- JSP, Servlet
- HTML, DHTML
Operating system expertise:
- MS DOS, Unix
- Windows XP/ 7
Proficient in using databases:
Adept with software tools:
Solid understanding of ILOG 7.1x architecture including:
- Batch scheduling
Sound capabilities to:
- Create business process
- Optimize rules team server API
|iLog JRules Developer|
Prowise Solutions Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in implementation and support of development standards according to BRMS practices.
- Coordinated with business units for understanding and documentation of business requirements.
- Developed methods and techniques to implement solutions as defined by development methodology.
- Prepared project plans for all assigned projects to understand and fulfill business needs.
- Implemented procedures for defining test cases to ensure quality assurance of overall enterprise applications.
- Participated in all phases of project development lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Maintained technical documentation of project work through data analysis, mapping and case diagrams.
- Provided technical assistance in decision making process for development of software solutions.
|iLog JRules Developer|
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) – Baltimore, MD
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Coordinated with development teams for integration of rules engines with transactional system through Java process server.
- Assisted in planning, installation and execution of new JRules ILOG server, application server and Team server.
- Developed designs and strategies for business rules and address problems including configuration of ILOG Rules.
- Responded to incoming queries and doubts of customers relating to designing and software configuration practices.
- Conducted training sessions for internal technical teams regarding ILOG, JRules and related limitations.
- Implemented procedures for designing, coding and testing of application code through ILOG JRules.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation relating to development assignments using ILOG JRules.
- Participated in all phases of solution designing, development and operational support services.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Glenville State College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Application Developer – WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0||July 2010|