769 Woodrow Way
Houston, TX 77032
Email : [email]
|Seeking the position of an IMS Engineer and share my technical knowledge in C, C++, Perl, STP, RTP, TCP/ IP and VoIP and help in increasing organizational effectiveness.|
|Sound technical knowledge of network hardware including:|
- Cisco router series
- Cisco catalyst switches
- Cisco VPN 3030
Adroit with Network monitoring tools:
- Solarwinds Orion
- Ciscoworks, Sniffer server
- Niksun, Concord
Virtuoso in managing protocols like:
- TCP/ IP, RIP/ v2
- IGRP, EIGRP
- OSPF, BGP, IPSEC
High expertise in implementing network software:
- Cisco security agent
- Cisco IOS 11.x/ 12.x
- Cisco Pix firewalls
Proficient in hardware configuration:
- Dec-Alpha workstation
- Sun Work stations
- Unix based servers, IBM PCs
Technically sound with programming and scripting languages:
- C, C++, Perl
- Pascal, Shell
Solid understanding of IMS architecture and components including:
Outstanding abilities to:
- Interpret and apply software development and testing principles
- Utilize tools like Wireshark and QXDM
|January 2012 – Present|
- Coordinated with functional teams on troubleshooting communication services and issues.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation for reporting, tracking and enhancement of test plans.
- Implemented procedures for performance testing of real time communication services.
- Executed processes for coordination of conference calls to support troubleshooting of problems.
- Conducted complete analysis of call flow requests, responses and updates with tracing tools.
- Assisted in analysis of telephony voice services including call waiting and barring.
- Provided technical assistance for verification of proper operation of all handsets.
- Supported technical team members regarding solution and integration functions to defined segments.
NetScout Systems, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Suggested processes for upgrading of existing applications to newer software versions.
- Implemented procedures for configuration and troubleshooting of IP system applications.
- Executed processes for test configuration and validation of multiple interface through simulators and endpoints.
- Assisted in creation of scripts and MPOS along with review with customers.
- Provided technical assistance for development and automation of test scripts, strategies and plans.
- Supported technical team members in optimization and improvement of product stability.
- Participated in experimental testing processes for enhancement of product quality.
- Coordinated with software design and development teams in integration, testing and commercialization of products.