3028 Lynn Street
Boston, MA 2110
Email : [email]
|To contribute my exceptional knowledge and expertise in Power Exchange, CDC, SOA, IDQ, power center, SQL and Unix as an Informatica Architect.|
|High technical knowledge of Informatica components like:|
- Metadata manager
- Mapping Analyst
- IDQ, CDC, Power Exchange
Adept in utilizing data modeling techniques:
- Logical modeling
- Relational modeling
- De-normalization, Normalization
Quick and brilliant in utilizing methodologies like:
- Star schema
- Snow flake schema
Thorough with programming languages:
- PL/ SQL
- Unix Shell scripting
Proficient in utilizing tools:
- IBM data studio
- IBM Lotus Notes
Superb with scheduling tools:
- Informatica Scheduler
Immensely talented in managing operating systems:
- Windows 7/ XP/ 2000
Vast capabilities to:
- Interpret relational databases and Data warehouse principles
- Utilize best practices to suggest data integration solutions
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in designing and implementation of data warehouse solutions along with data integration and analysis.
- Provided technical assistance for architecture and framework of Informatica based ETL solutions.
- Implemented procedures for suggestion and implementation of ETL processes and architecture enhancements.
- Coordinated with technical teams for estimation and translation of client and business requirements into specific systems.
- Supported technical team members for deployment of data integration processes in production systems.
- Executed processes for designing application modules to produce required products.
- Participated in development and integration of application into company products.
- Prepared detailed technical documentation relating to designs, mappings and system administration.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Coordinated with development and architect teams for data marts and regulatory reporting projects.
- Assisted in designing, coding and testing of projects utilizing Informatica and Oracle ETL applications.
- Implemented procedures for debugging and troubleshooting of technical and production issues.
- Executed engineering processes for maintenance of data integrity and quality functions in data warehouses.
- Provided technical assistance for performance monitoring, scheduling and management of notification systems.
- Supported technical team members in designing and implementation of production processing tools.
- Participated in development of workflows and mappings utilizing Informatica ETL and shell scripts.
- Suggested effective processes for ETL designing, coding and overall configuration.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Trident Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Informatica Certified Professional Data Explorer Specialist||July 2010|