31 Columbia Boulevard
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Email : [email]
|To join a highly competent technical team as an Interface tester and enhance organizational effectiveness owing to my knowledge in QTP, Quality center, Load UI, MQ, TSO, Perl, Python and shell.|
|Strong technical command over various testing types including:|
- Functional, data integrity
- Regression, unit
Adept in utilizing penetration test tools:
- Backtrack, freeware
- Kali Linux
- Open source
Thorough with quality testing tools:
Proficient in creating scripts using:
- Load runner
- Rational Functional tester
Exceptional in implementing QA best practices like:
- Test data preparation
- Defect identification
- Root cause analysis
Quick and brilliant with scripting languages:
Expertise in using web technologies:
Immense capabilities to:
- Create scripts to validate testing results
- Effectively utilize manual and automated testing tools
|January 2012 – Present|
Owings Mills, MD
- Developed middleware testing plans, estimates, cases and related strategies for execution.
- Submitted middleware test reports in detailed manner to project owners.
- Implemented procedures for debugging of newly created code as per testing needs and client requirements.
- Designed various tests for network penetration, web applications, web services and wireless networks.
- Prepared penetration test reports to record details of test results, related strengths and issues.
- Assisted in implementation and maintenance of test scripts for .NET applications and pertaining to specialty gas industry.
- Coordinated with software development team to write scripts for automated testing services.
- Resolved defects and issues relating to software and specifications along with regular tracking and verification.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Provided assistance for tests relating to mechanical, insulation and electrical sequence as per specifications.
- Formulated proper methods and processes by checking of inter-related electrical circuits.
- Resolved troubleshooting malfunctions of testing apparatus to detect findings and causes.
- Assisted in maintenance and calibration of electrical equipments and related assemblies.
- Maintained documentation of defects and issues identified during QA testing process.
- Designed testing requirements required for functional, regression, performance and system tests.
- Implemented procedures for installation of test models for tests, data and scripts for product and release control.
- Prepared review reports relating to testing and system requirements, design and functional specifications.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Ohio Northern University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)||July 2010|