2179 Canis Heights Drive
Irvine, CA 92614
Email : [email]
|To work as iSeries Programmer in your organization where I can utilize my proficient knowledge in supporting the AS/400 with RPG development, testing, maintenance, software installations, upgrades, user support, operations, systems management and administ|
|Strong knowledge of development tools:|
Adept in software applications using:
- IBM AS400
- IBM I Series Model E4B Release 7R1M
Familiarity with concepts:
Well-versed in SDLC methodologies:
Skilled in programming languages:
Worked with multiple database technologies:
Immense ability to oversee:
- AS/400 architecture
- AS/400 system commands
- AS/400 system tools
Fenwick Technologies, Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Developed new application software development services along with program logic.
- Suggested analytical processes and modified logic in existing apps.
- Implemented procedures for coding, testing and debugging of software applications.
- Executed processes for maintenance, testing and integration of application components.
- Conducted analysis of requirements to support translation of business requirements into product designs.
- Provided technical assistance in all stages of software development lifecycle activities including designing and testing.
- Supported technical team members in research, development, testing and implementation of functional and technical solutions.
- Participated in coding and design stages of software installation, maintenance and operation.
Wisdom InfoTech Ltd.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Oak Creek, WI
- Implemented procedures for processing of new software releases and related patches.
- Maintained detailed documentation for implementation of infrastructure and support services.
- Assisted in regular software application, system and data administration activities.
- Evaluated results to suggest and execute automated information technology solutions.
- Executed processes for implementation and preparation of specifications for software development and improvement.
- Conducted analysis and complete evaluation of business and other process flows.
- Supported technical team members in development and maintenance of COBOL applications and database systems.
- Provided technical assistance in designing of new extensions for existing applications.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Systems|
Aiken Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|