3006 Warner Street
North Dade, FL 33180
Email : [email]
|A highly talented and ingenious professional seeking the position of an iTKO Lisa Tester to share my skills and expertise in ITKO, QTP, SQL, QA, Load Runner and Trend Analysis.|
|Technically sound with technologies including:|
- ITKO/ CA Lisa
- J2EE, SOAP
- HP ALM
Sound knowledge of programming and scripting languages:
- Java, SQL
- Unix Shell, XML
Thorough with quality testing tools like:
- HP Quality center
- HP Load Runner
High proficiency with web services like:
- Websphere, MQ
- HTTP, HTTPS
- Socket (tcp)
Solid understanding of testing procedures:
- Performance testing
- Quality assurance
- Trend Analysis
Familiarity with database validation involving:
- SQL query writing
Adept in creating:
- Multiple table joins
- Aggregate functions
Immense capabilities to:
- Evaluate trends and prepare defect reports
- Create tests using integration and interface points
- Utilize agile software development methodologies
|iTKO Lisa Tester|
Lorven Technologies Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
North Dade, FL
- Implemented procedures for review and execution of test plans, scripts and processes.
- Executed review processes of testing programs for addressing areas including database impacts and usability.
- Resolved issues and software defects by proper investigation, resolution and related documentation.
- Prepared test schedules and strategies within assigned project scope and product delivery timelines.
- Provided technical assistance in product design reviews with functional requirements and schedules.
- Supported technical teams in procedures for regression test suites for completion of regular release cycle.
- Developed test plans, cases, resource plans, reports and related schedules for all existing applications.
- Assisted in designing and customization of automated test cases through iTKO Lisa testing tools.
|iTKO Lisa Tester|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in definition and development of QA processes to ensure product quality and productivity.
- Implemented procedures for installation and configuration of all tools in CA iTKO applications.
- Provided technical assistance to QA engineering teams in all phases of software quality assurance and development lifecycle.
- Prepared test plans and strategies for successful testing operations of all existing applications.
- Formulated quality metrics and reporting standards to measure and improve project quality and productivity.
- Supported technical teams in tracking and mitigation of risks to improve existing SLDC procedures.
- Communicated with managers and external users regarding regular QA status updates and metrics.
- Conducted negotiations with project managers for allocation of available resources as per assigned projects.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering|
Westfield State College
|August 2006 – May 2010|