623 Raver Croft Drive
Elizabethton, TN 37643
Email : [email]
|To contribute my technical expertise in ITSM, BMC Remedy, Oracle, MS Access, SEI CMM Level 5 and help in Organizational growth as an ITSM Program Manager.|
|High proficiency with Desktop tools:|
- MS Visio, MS Office
- MS Project
Adept with Project Management Body of Knowledge:
Strong technical knowledge of DB tools:
- MS Access
- Oracle ERP v11.5.8
Solid understanding of software development methodologies:
Immense potential to utilize software techniques:
- SEI CMM
- DOD 5000 2
Quick and brilliant with operating systems:
- Unix, VM
- Windows 2000/ 98/ XP/7
Superb IT service management skills:
- Project Management
Vast capabilities to:
- Manage project budgets efficiently
- Demonstrate strong leadership dexterity
|ITSM Program Manager|
Northern Trust Corp.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Supported technical team members in improvement of IT processes and project management tasks.
- Conducted reviews for project proposals and phases for determination of timeframe and funding limitations.
- Implemented procedures for understanding staffing requirements and resource allocation to project tasks.
- Participated in all phases of project development lifecycle including recruitment of project personnel.
- Coordinated with project teams for development of agile and waterfall as per project requirements.
- Evaluated status reports in coordination with project personnel to suggest suitable modifications.
- Prepared documentation for agendas and minutes of all status meetings to include all action items.
- Provided assistance for technical assessments, review and documentation of business process workflows.
|ITSM Program Manager|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in gathering and documentation of project requirements and success criteria.
- Evaluated project progress by development of metrics, procedures and methods.
- Participated in all project status meetings on daily and weekly basis.
- Resolved technical issues and risks by proper recording, tracking and status reporting.
- Communicated with executive management teams regarding updated portfolio status reports.
- Provided technical assistance to PMs for development and maintenance of project schedules and work plans.
- Coordinated with project sponsors and external vendors regarding project status and further improvements.
- Supported technical teams in post project reviews for understanding performance and critical project areas.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Central Kentucky Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo. V6 ITSM||July 2010|