3048 Taylor Street
West Nyack, NY 10994
Email : [email]
|Seeking the position of a Java Support Engineer to help in achievement of organizational objectives owing to my competence in J2EE, XML, OOAD, UML, Java, C++, Sybase and .Net.|
|Operational knowledge of programming languages:|
- Java, J2EE
- Visual Basic
- SQL, PL/ SQL
Thorough with J2EE architecture:
- Jakarta struts
- JSP, Servlets, JDBC
- Ajax, HTML
Familiarity with development tools:
- Eclipse, clear case
- Oracle JDeveloper
- TOAD, Jmeter
Solid understanding of database management systems:
- Oracle, DB2
- SQL server
Brilliant with Microsoft tools:
- Word, Excel
- Power point
- Access, Visio
Adroit with test management software:
- Test Director
- Load Runner
- Quick Test pro
Crystal clear with Oracle applications:
- Supply chain application
- Order Management
- Warehouse management systems
Immense capabilities to:
- Troubleshoot J2EE web applications
- Implement virtualization technologies like Vmware
|Java Support Engineer|
SRA International, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
West Nyack, NY
- Researched and providedrecommendations for business expansion.
- Ensured proper functioning of applications and upgraded COTS for further suppport.
- Followed and maintained documents to meet ISO level policies and procedures.
- ResolvedJava errors and supported CBP Systems related to cargo services.
- Coordinated withIT staff to resolve issues related to Windows, CRs, and WRs.
- Documented and evaluated measures for highly challenging tasks.
- Researched and determined ways to create globally competitive techniques.
- Assured quality and fixed WR issues through detailed investigation.
|Java Support Engineer|
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed and modified codes to integrate in servers and applications.
- Gathered data and tested accuracy to yield desired results.
- Utilized CTS, Unix and Java to develop improved versions.
- Provided resolution to technical errors and planned releases.
- Resolved customer queries through tracking systems and providing regular updates.
- Coordinated with senior employees for better and fast results while within set timeframe.
- Installed software products and attended advanced training sessions on software testing.
- Conducted research on customer queries and formatted ways to resolve issues.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Midlands Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|OCP – Java SE 6 Programmer||July 2010|