251 Harter Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Email : [email]
|An ingenious and talented professional looking for the right opportunity to build a long term career as a JBoss Administrator and contribute my skills in Java, J2EE, JBoss, JDBC, SQL, JSP, Korn shell, Perl and C shell.|
|Profound knowledge of software technologies namely:|
- Java 2, EJB, JSP, JDBC
- JDK 1.4/ 1.5/ 1.6
- Servlets, JNDI
High proficiency with programming languages:
- C, C++, Perl, PHP
- Pl/ SQL, HTML
Adept with tools and utilities:
- Load Runner, RAD
- Site minder, JBDC
- Eclipse, Unica
Thorough with version control tools:
Superb in utilizing web servers:
- JBoss EWS
- Apache Tomcat
- IBM HTTP server
Quick and brilliant with application servers:
- JBoss Portal server 5.x
- Web sphere
- JBoss Application server 4.x/ 5.x
Solid understanding of database administration using:
- DB2, Postgres
- MS SQL server
- Oracle 9i/ 10g
Immense capabilities to:
- Implement load balancing techniques
- Collaborate effectively with system administrators and engineers
- Troubleshoot complicated system problems
Amtex Systems Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Implemented procedures for management of third party software applications.
- Conducted investigation, troubleshooting and performance tuning of technical problems.
- Executed processes for definition and tuning of various subsystems such as messaging and security.
- Assisted in installation, upgrading and patching of infrastructure software products to support web application hosting.
- Provided technical assistance for development and support on JBoss application server platforms.
- Resolved problems relating to Java applications and web server issues by troubleshooting techniques.
- Supported technical team members in resolving configuration issues, vulnerability and audit exceptions.
- Developed management scripts for system configuration changes, backups and application failover.
NetVision Resources Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in integration and administration of portal applications in company infrastructure domain.
- Provided technical assistance for troubleshooting and application of patches and system monitoring.
- Implemented procedures for configuration and deployment of production JBoss applications.
- Conducted investigation, analysis and resolution methods of performance issues relating to production applications.
- Monitored production portal application to suggest and implement incident prevention and resolution techniques.
- Prepared reports and documents from data collected by monitoring and performance metric activities.
- Suggested continuous enhancements, maintenance and integration functions of software and hardware components.
- Resolved problems relating of system hardware and software components and operator issues.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems|
Chattahoochee Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA)||July 2010|