1654 Stratford Drive
Honolulu, HI 96814
Email : [email]
|Seeking to join your prestigious organization as a JBoss Developer and help in achieving organizational goals owing to my skills in JBoss, J2EE, EJB, Oracle, spring, Ajax and Web sphere.|
|Strong technical knowledge of Java and J2EE development technologies:|
- JSP, Ajax, spring
- Hibernate, JDBC
- JBoss SEAM framework
Adroit in utilizing programming languages:
- PL/ SQL, C, C++
- Perl, PHP, HTML
- Visual basic, XML
Highly skillful with software tools:
- Eclipse IDE, JBOSSAS
- Jenkins, WebLogic App server
- Clarify 10.1
Operating system expertise:
- Linux, Unix
- Sun OS, DOS
- Intergraph Workstation
Thorough in web service deployment using:
Solid understanding of Object oriented design with help of:
Proficient with tools and technologies:
- TOAD, JUnit
- DOM4j, CVS
- JIRA, Crystal report
Vast capabilities to:
- Apply existing and latest J2EE and Java platform technologies
- Implement relational database designs using PL/ SQL procedures
Prelude Systems, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in installation, assembling and maintenance of latest versions of JBoss Application server.
- Provided technical assistance for performance tuning and troubleshooting techniques of Java Application.
- Implemented deployment procedures of J2EE applications and code to JBoss Application server.
- Executed processes for installation and maintenance of Apache Web server and JBoss Application server.
- Supported technical team members in correct implementation of Java application and related system updates.
- Suggested effective procedures for development of web applications and portals according to business requirements.
- Resolved problems relating to existing J2EE applications by production support and troubleshooting techniques.
- Coordinated with software developers and architects for resolution of new and existing technical issues.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Colorado Springs, CO
- Assisted in development and implementation of Java software applications according to approved design patterns.
- Suggested new programs and modifications for existing applications as per project requirements.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, coding and testing of software applications as per established standards.
- Conducted review of test plans, files and scripts to facilitate unit and integration testing functions.
- Coordinated with users for validation of system testing services according to functional requirements.
- Maintained detailed documentation for all technical and functional services provided to clients.
- Suggested effective processes for enhancements and new applications during all phases of implementation of software.
- Resolved problems relating to customers by appropriate technical troubleshooting and defect resolution techniques.