4139 Larry Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Email : [email]
|To showcase my talent and expertise as a JCAPS Developer and aid in organizational development utilizing my knowledge in JCAPS, J2EE, Java, SOAP, Pl/ SQL, Eclipse and TOAD.|
|Highly skillful in utilizing programming and scripting languages:|
- Java, EJB, BPEL
- MDB, XML, XSD
- WSDL, SQL
Proficient with software tools:
- Tortoise CVS
- Oracle SQL Developer
- IBM Clear case, SOAP UI
Sound technical competence to use EAI tools:
Quick and brilliant with IDEs:
- Eclipse, Netbeans
- PL/ SQL Developer
Thorough with operating systems:
Virtuoso in utilizing communication packages:
- PGP Encryption technology
- EDI translators
- Bi-sync, FTP
Adept with source control management tools:
- Visual source safe
- Harvest version control
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Identify and rectify system issues and programming errors
- Utilize agile development techniques like scrum and Rapid
|January 2012 – Present|
- Resolved problems relating to hardware and software components by troubleshooting and resolution methods.
- Created code, test plans and related functions through database and programming technologies.
- Coordinated with individual business units for maintenance and modification of existing programs.
- Suggested effective processes for enhancement of programs in collaboration with other developers.
- Assisted in designing and development of Integration architecture system for overall enterprise.
- Implemented processes for gathering and understanding of requirements from all stakeholders and business partners.
- Maintained technical documentation for designing patterns and standards such as Coding and Review procedures.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and creation of reusable components.
NTT DATA Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Resolved technical problems by proper research, identification and resolution methods.
- Prepared system designs and work estimates for development and change of multiple tasks.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation relating to programs, systems, operations and users.
- Implemented procedures for testing and documentation of related testing results for future reference.
- Coordinated with offshore team members for development and completion of IT and ST applications.
- Assisted in designing and development of maintainable program code for new software applications.
- Provided technical assistance for completion of assigned project within timelines and quality standards.
- Collaborated with external heads of engagement from different offshore client organizations.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
National Labor College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Silver Spring, MD
|Professional Certification |
|OCP, Java EE Web Component Developer||July 2010|