4965 Walkers Ridge Way
West Chicago, IL 60185
Email : [email]
|To help in organizational growth and development as Kuka Robot Programmer and to utilize my experience in robot programming, installation, troubleshooting and production support.|
|Good knowledge of various robots:|
Adept in operations of:
Technically skilled in software:
- Catia V5R20
- Visual Basic
- Quality control
- Lean principles
Effectively operated heavy equipment:
- Track Hoe
- Skid Steer
- Fork Lift
- Electrical circuitry
- Machine automation
- Jig Setup
Familiarity with various welding processes:
Amazing ability to interpret:
- Blue prints
- Technical drawings
|Kuka Robot Programmer|
R & E Automated Systems LLC
|January 2012 – Present|
West Chicago, IL
- Implemented procedures for programming, debugging and preparation of robot programs.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, programming and commissioning of assigned projects.
- Maintained documentation and programming of KUKA and PLC systems.
- Executed processes for configuration of robot I/O, interface applications and program calls.
- Supported technical team members with required robotic support and training services.
- Coordinated with other technical teams in designing and development of structures for robot programs.
- Assisted in development and control of program structures during all stages of job progress.
- Participated in preparation and maintenance of robot drawings and related configurations.
|Kuka Robot Programmer|
Systems Technology International Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Implemented procedures for robot programming, debugging and planning of applications.
- Participated in all stages of robotic programming management along with technical inputs.
- Provided technical assistance for coordination of production processes and robotic structures.
- Assisted in programming of robot paths and implementation of offline programming activities.
- Supported technical team members in interpretation of electrical blue prints and schematics.
- Formulated procedures for anticipation, troubleshooting and resolution of robotic programs.
- Executed effective processes for fastening of program tooling and robots.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
Lawrence Technological University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|KUKA Certified Robot Programmer (Professional)||July 2010|