4007 Perry Street
Flint, MI 48548
Email : [email]
|To work with your prestigious organization as a LAN WAN Engineer and help in achievement of organizational goals owing to my skills in TCP/ IP, ASA Firewalls, MPLS, IPsec VPN, BGP and Metro Ethernet.|
|Strong cognitive competence to utilize LAN/ WAN protocols:|
- C, C++, Java, C#
- Verilog (VHDL), Matlab
- Assembly language
Crystal clear concepts:
- Test driven development
- Model driven architecture
- Object oriented design and analysis
Proficient with data communications:
- TCP/ IP, UART
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11
- CRC, RS232
High expertise in handling routing protocols:
Thorough with switching protocols:
Solid understanding of WAN connections:
Adept in utilizing security programs:
Immense capabilities to:
- Install, configure and debug routers and switches
- Support multiple firewalls and VPNs
|LAN WAN Engineer|
CACI International Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in development and improvement of systems for troubleshooting and resolution of hardware issues.
- Implemented procedures for organizational needs such as disaster recovery, backups and archiving.
- Suggested methods for procurement of telecommunication and hardware equipments as per system requirements.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and development of prospective VLAN architecture components.
- Performed installation and further upgrading of hardware and software components.
- Executed processes for planning and supporting of all CISCO hardware and software products for company.
- Conducted research and testing of future Microsoft Windows systems for company resources.
- Prepared application programs on basis of general specifications to solve operational problems.
|LAN WAN Engineer|
Sandy Spring Bank
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Prepared review assessment processes and implementation plans for upgrading of systems.
- Assisted in complex engineering and designing functions on LAN and WAN systems.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of Datacenter operations and security components.
- Suggested solutions for hardware and software components by proper research and evaluation.
- Resolved complex network problems and systems issues by troubleshooting and resolution.
- Conducted investigation of new equipments and services for escalation of customer issues.
- Coordinated with external existing vendors of equipments for review of contracts and invoices.
- Developed implementation plans for pre-installation services including routers, firewalls and hardware components.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Mars Hill College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Mars Hill, NC
|Professional Certification |
|Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)||July 2010|