4821 Sweetwood Drive
Denver, CO 80220
Email : [email]
|Profound knowledge of software technologies:|
- Livelink EMC 9.7.1/ 9.5.1
- Livelink Builder
- SQL plus
High proficiency with computer languages like:
- Java, Pascal
Efficient and effective in using ERP software:
- SAP ECC 6.0
- Microsoft Dynamics
Solid understanding of Accounting software:
- Peachtree Accounting
- MS Accounting 2007
- QuickBooks Pro 2008/ 2010
Thorough with data mining and statistics related applications:
- XPSS, SPSS
- SAS, OLAP
Superb in utilizing web development tools:
Virtuoso in using application servers:
Strong capabilities to:
- Utilize Livelink database schemas
- Conduct system analysis and design programs
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in installation, configuration and maintenance of Livelink software solutions.
- Conducted analysis and reconfiguration of software systems and database applications.
- Implemented processes for evaluation and tuning of system and network resources for application optimization.
- Suggested application improvements and upgrades for performance and reliability of Livelink applications.
- Resolved issues relating to Livelink applications by proper troubleshooting and resolution procedures.
- Executed procedures for analysis, implementation of audit and application security systems in enterprises.
- Performed creation, modification and maintenance of user groups and accounts on regular basis.
- Provided technical assistance for integration of new technologies and integration services for organization.
Dew Softech Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Oklahoma City, TX
- Assisted in provision of application support services for developed and vendor software packages.
- Provided technical assistance for monitoring of WE systems for further improvements and project requests.
- Performed debugging and performance optimization of SQL code and applications.
- Implemented procedures for designing and development of Live Link workflows and schedules.
- Executed processes for designing and implementation of Live Reports and Web Reports.
- Conducted training sessions regarding usage of Live Link applications for all internal and external customers.
- Coordinated with project teams for understanding of business requirements and strategies to develop IS solutions.
- Responded to auditing and business requirements from external and internal customers.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Systems|
Central Texas College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|OpenText Administrator Certification Program – OTCSSA||July 2010|