|High technical knowledge of ECMP systems:|
- OpenText Livelink 9.7.1
- Edoc Hummingbird DM/ RM
- Livelink Enterprise Archive
Proficient in utilizing network management systems:
- NMS/ EMS Gateway
- UDP, Ethereal
Adept with development tools:
- MS Visual Studio 2010/ 2008/ 2005
- ADO.Net, RMI
Quick and brilliant with programming languages including:
- Visual C++, VB
- Visual C#
Thorough with web development programs:
- XML, WSDL
- SOAP, ASP
- HTML, Ajax
In depth knowledge of Fraud management systems:
- Red Hat Linux 9.0
- GPRS, GSM
- STL, SQL Parser
Adroit with database management systems:
- SQL server 2008/ 2005
- MySQL, Sybase
- Oracle 9i/ 10g
Sound capabilities to:
- Configure and debug indexing and search components of Livelink
- Customize APIs available in Livelink
Nanavati Consulting Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in conducting presentations to clients and user groups regarding application usage.
- Provided technical support services for maintenance of Livelink users, permissions and system configuration.
- Implemented procedures for designing and creation of Livelink workflows and Forms.
- Conducted discussions and meetings for understanding of client requirements and design specifications.
- Prepared detailed documentation related to requirements, designs and testing service in SDLC.
- Executed processes for collection and communication of client information requirements to client management teams.
- Collaborated with team of functional and system integration testing services for upgrading and customizations of software solutions.
- Performed backup and system administration tasks such as Livelink monitoring and reporting activities.
Lorven Technologies Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Conducted reviews and analysis of designs as per project management practices and standards.
- Prepared detailed documentation of software product designs as per documentation standards.
- Assisted in designing and development of system components for Livelink and other applications as per project requirements.
- Developed new software modules to fulfill client requirements and business needs.
- Prepared project estimates such as cost, timelines, skills and various development activities.
- Resolved technical issues and system problems by identification, troubleshooting and proper resolutions.
- Implemented procedures for software upgrading and installations for content server and custom modules.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and development of legacy data, document management processes and integrations.