76 Terra Cotta Street
Henning, MN 56551
Email : [email]
|To work with your esteemed organization as a Malware Analyst and help in achievement of organizational goals owing to my knowledge in TCP/ IP, Shell, C, C++, Java, HTTP, HTTPS and DNS.|
|Sound knowledge of networking concepts like:|
- TCP/ IP, DNS
- HTTP, HTTPS, FTP
- IRC, RPC
Quick and brilliant with programming languages:
- C, C++, Java
- Perl, Python
Database administration expertise using:
Proficient in utilizing tools:
- Remedy, Snort
- GFI sandbox, Netwitness
- Splunk, VMware Fusion
Highly skillful in utilizing operating systems:
- Microsoft server 2003
- Windows XP/Vista/ 7/8
- Linux, Ubuntu
Solid understanding of software tools:
- NetXpose System level scanner
Superb in using Microsoft applications:
- Word, Excel
- Power Point
- Visio, Outlook
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Interpret and use SIEM technology
- Evaluate malicious Microsoft and Adobe documents
CACI International Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in maintenance of security issues related to cyber systems and networks for whole enterprise.
- Executed predictive and reactive analytical procedures to support cyber security opportunities.
- Provided technical assistance for performance of incident responses and resolutions by coordination of resources.
- Performed data collection and analysis of dead system data with forensic tools and techniques.
- Implemented procedures for investigation in internal HR, legal and ethic fields by forensic knowledge.
- Executed procedures for conducting network traffic analysis by usage of net flow, raw packet data and IDS.
- Suggested appropriate techniques in relation to signatures, tactics and procedures against threats.
- Generated intelligence reports for military and national clients according to customer requirements.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of malware analysis laboratory and related procedures.
- Suggested appropriate procedures, hardware and software components for investigation of malware incidents.
- Assisted in development and maintenance of information security systems across multiple networks.
- Resolved issues about malware security and risks by technical discussion in meetings and working groups.
- Implemented processes for effective malware program in collaboration with internal personnel and external vendors.
- Conducted investigation of malicious code for determination of damages and data infiltration.
- Communicated to management about effective processes to purchase of hardware and software devices.
- Performed assessments and reporting to understand SIGNIT threats and related vulnerabilities.