2774 Charla Lane
Irving, TX 75038
Email : [email]
|Vast knowledge of programs and concepts including:|
- Malware Analysis
- Software Reverse Engineering
- Computer Forensics
Thorough with programming languages:
- C, C++, Python
- X86 Assembly
Proficient in utilizing networking protocols:
High expertise in utilizing server software:
- Terminal server
Crystal clear with standards and requirements:
- HIPPA, FISMA
- ISO 900x,CIP
- Sarbanes Oxley
Adroit in using other technologies:
- Capacity Planning
- Thin Client
Solid understanding of operating systems like:
Sound capabilities to:
- Create secure design specifications
- Conduct in depth and end to end testing
|Malware Reverse Engineer|
Carroll Technology Services, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Conducted analysis of dynamic and static factors, and reverse engineering operations.
- Prepared reports to record findings in Malware software analysis and related incident analysis and response.
- Developed programs and projects according to GDAIS strategies, policies and procedures.
- Provided technical assistance for conducting behavioral analysis of suspected malicious files.
- Suggested improvement processes for development and maintenance of required tools to conduct malware analysis and reverse engineering.
- Performed analysis of malware software through tools such as IDA Pro and Windows Sysinternal suite on daily basis.
- Supported customer for mitigation against threats such as APT through continuous evaluation of network.
- Generated technical reports to record cyber incidents and malware samples for sharing information with Intelligence community.
|Malware Reverse Engineer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Conducted detailed reverse engineering activities about malicious code in programs.
- Prepared technical documentation such as transition reports, presentation and technical information exchange papers.
- Assisted in designing and prototyping of new analytical methods, tools and devices.
- Provided technical assistance for identification and documentation of emerging and complex security threats.
- Implemented procedures for designing of solutions through reports and technical exchanges.
- Designed solutions for malicious software through advanced research and analysis.
- Supported government clients and corporate customers with case management and complex reports.
- Assisted in conducting network log analysis with tools such as Wire shark and Tcpdump.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering|
Western Michigan University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM) certification||July 2010|