1809 Burwell Heights Road
Jasper, TX 75951
Email : [email]
|To help in organizational growth and development by contributing my skills in T-SQL, PowerShell, VBScript, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS and MS SQL server as a Microsoft SQL server DBA.|
|Strong cognitive competence to utilize Microsoft office software including:|
- Visio, Outlook, Access
- Power point, Word
Quick and brilliant with operating systems:
- MS Windows Vista/ XP/ 7
Thorough with programming languages:
- Java, C++, Powershell
- Visual Basic.Net
- T-SQL, VBScript
Vast knowledge of SQL server database components like:
Superb in implementing Microsoft solutions via:
- MS Project
- SharePoint, Enterprise Manager
- MS Live Meeting
Adroit in utilizing testing tools:
- Test Director
- Quality center
- Clear Quest
Solid understanding of databases including:
- SQL server 2000
- FoxPro, MS Access
- Oracle 8i
Sound capabilities to:
- Conduct audits on SQL server installations and recommend improvements
- Effectively utilize capacity planning tools
|Microsoft SQL Server DBA|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in installation, assembling and maintenance of SQL server and related versions.
- Provided technical assistance for migration, patching and security management functions of SQL versions.
- Evaluated database server capacity, infrastructure and architecture components to suggest recommendations.
- Implemented procedures for optimization, administration, indexing and synchronization of databases.
- Formulated practices for scripting in T-SQL applications in coordination with data services teams.
- Resolved issues and problems relating to network and servers by troubleshooting and optimization.
- Conducted external audit functions for management of SLA and production controls.
- Executed processes for monitoring, system management, backup and recovery functions of databases.
|Microsoft SQL Server DBA|
Perpetual Technologies, LLC
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Prepared advanced SQL queries and data extract requests in ad-hoc and regular manner.
- Assisted in designing and maintenance of access security functions of existing databases.
- Implemented modifications for database structures and database objects such as triggers and stored procedures.
- Conducted review and analysis of system specification for inclusion of all required elements.
- Coordinated with associates for gathering of information about needs, functions, input and output requirements.
- Maintained system and technical documentation for data, processes, hardware components and workflows.
- Identified entity and functional relationships by analysis of data flow within assigned systems.
- Provided technical guidance for database maintenance procedures and performance tuning methods.
|Education Summary |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Bates Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)||July 2010|