2583 Simpson Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Email : [email]
|To showcase my talent as a Mobile Game Developer and utilize my knowledge in ASP.Net, Java, Lamp, C, C++, Java and Python to achieve organizational goals.|
|Sound knowledge of programming languages:|
- C#.Net, Matlab
- C, C++
- Java. Perl
Proficient in implementing networking solutions:
- LAN/ WAN, TCP/ IP
- Routers, switches
- Network security
High expertise in using multiple platforms:
Familiarity with development tools:
- Visual Studio 8.0
- SQL developer
- SQL server management studio 2005/ 2008
Quick and brilliant in utilizing mobile platforms:
Proficient with testing tools:
- TFS, Product studio
- Win Runner, Team Explorer
- Test Director
Highly skillful in using applications like:
- MS Word, Excel
- OneNote, Outlook
- Power Point
Immense capabilities to:
- Interpret 2D and 3D graphics
- utilize data structures and algorithms
|Mobile Game Developer|
BBG Management Corporation
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in development and implementation of mobile games as per specifications.
- Provided technical assistance for new game features and definition of current processes.
- Resolved application related issues by debugging and integration of new game content.
- Conducted research of new technologies and trends to suggest processes in game systems.
- Responded to production related issues by diagnosis, troubleshooting and proper resolutions.
- Implemented procedures for designing, implementation and maintenance of iOS and Android game applications.
- Executed processes for software development lifecycle along with documentation and support services.
- Developed Flash game menu interfaces to purchase assets and enable HUD displays.
|Mobile Game Developer|
Genome International Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed innovative game play applications in coordination with artists and engineers.
- Provided technical assistance for modeling and mechanics of all game systems.
- Suggested improvements for games on basis of QA feedback, user testing and business intelligence applications.
- Conducted analysis of live game data sources for tuning and balancing of game economies.
- Participated in continuous learning of current industry trends and game designing techniques.
- Developed mock-ups, menus and interactive user interfaces for game applications and mechanics.
- Assisted in animation procedures of visual effects and required animation of characters.
- Coordinated with production team members for all phases of game development lifecycle.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Silicon Valley College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|MDI Certified Developer – Google Android (MDICD)||July 2010|