2327 Jerry Toth Drive
Jim River Camp, AK 99701
Email : [email]
|A highly talented and resourceful professional looking for the right opportunity to build long term career as a Mobile QA Lead possessing knowledge in IOS android platforms, visual basic, C, C++, Quality center and Test Director.|
|High proficiency with testing tools including:|
- QTP, Load runner
- Rational Clear Quest
- SOAP UI Pro
Immensely talented in utilizing reporting tools:
- Quality center
- Version one
- Test Director
Sound knowledge of wide range of software testing methods like:
- Functional, system
- Regression, User acceptance
High proficiency with programming languages:
Technically strong with database administration:
- SQL server 2000
- MS Access
Skilled at utilizing web technologies:
Efficient and effective in using software platforms:
- IOS, web testing
Strong capabilities to:
- Implement manual and automated test procedures
- Utilize version control and defect tracking tools
|Mobile QA Lead|
TD Bank Financial Group
|January 2012 – Present|
Jim River Camp, AK
- Performed testing at diverse stages for mobile commerce projects.
- Provided assistance to Agile teams on testing mobile web applications using Xcode platform.
- Provided support to development teams on troubleshooting and resolving production issues.
- Integrated and implemented test plans, formulated enhancement solutions for testing procedures.
- Generated and communicated weekly stats report to staff and management.
- Designed databases for data testing, devised SQL queries and handled defect tracking.
- Participated in problem solving during triage calls, and reviewed and sanctioned QA projects.
- Designed project test plans, evaluated and assessed product documentation and schedules.
|Mobile QA Lead|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Administered QA strategies, techniques and metrics to optimize testing efficiency.
- Coordinated with QA Manager to assess test cases and fix bugs.
- Tested and reviewed applications on various mobile platforms, reported test results to project stakeholders and management.
- Reviewed development of test plans and scripts to ensure quality guidelines and delivery time frame are met.
- Supervised QA for various projects, software launches and support throughout development and reviewing stages.
- Provided support to planning, modeling and designing teams on minimizing errors in initial development stage.
- Supervised other QA analysts, and designed and maintained test plans, cases and scripts.
- Provided training and guidance to quality assurance team on ensuring meeting of tight deadlines.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Mount Mary College
|August 2006 – May 2010|