3354 Diamond Cove
Providence, RI 2908
Email : [email]
|To be a part of your prestigious organization as a Mobile UI developer and share my technical competence in Git, SVN, JQuery, Adobe Photoshop, X-code, Eclipse and Java.|
|Operational knowledge of multiple programming languages:|
- C, C++, HTML
- ASP, XML
High proficiency with digital imaging and web publishing software including:
- Photoshop 7/ CS/ CS2, Freehand 9.0
- Illustrator 9/ 10, Fireworks MX
- Adobe Acrobat 5.0, InDesign
Thorough with operating systems:
- MS DOS 4.x- 6.x
- Linux 9
Solid understanding of animation software:
- Flash MX, Action Script 2.0
- 3DMax 4/5/6/7/8
- Adobe Premiere 6.5
Superb in utilizing applications like:
- E-Business, B2B commerce
- User Interface Design
- Marketing Communications
Familiarity with Mobile UI development applicable for:
Crystal clear with technological concepts including:
- Wire framing
- Illustration skills
Sound capabilities to:
- Effectively interpret interactive design principles
- Plan and create complicated web sites and applications
|Mobile UI Developer|
Merlin Mobility Corporation
|January 2012 – Present|
- Coordinated with Agile and Scrum development teams for delivery of payment solutions.
- Implemented procedures for translation of business needs and product requirements into user experiences.
- Conducted technical meetings with team members for interaction and interface design ideas.
- Executed processes for presentation of ideas and adjustment of designs as per feedback.
- Prepared prototypes and multiple approaches for internal review and usability testing purposes.
- Collaborated with product managers for preparation of visuals for incorporation in product specifications.
- Assisted in designing of existing interfaces for planning functions of future iterations.
- Supported visual design team members for integration in finished web pages and applications.
|Mobile UI Developer|
Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Evaluated all phases of client native systems and mobile applications.
- Prepared wireframes and product designs in coordination with product managers.
- Assisted in native application development functions on iOS and Android platforms.
- Provided technical assistance to other team members regarding client website, applications and user experiences.
- Implemented procedures for development of HTML5 and Java applications for mobile devices.
- Coordinated with software engineering teams for interactions between mobile UI and back-end staff.
- Supported technical team members in conceptual designing and development of mobile user interfaces.