|Strong knowledge of SQL server and BI tools:|
- SQL Profiler
- SSRS, SSAS
- SSIS, Query Analyzer
High proficiency in utilizing programming languages:
- C, C++, C#
- T-SQL, HTML
- PL/ SQL
Efficient with productivity applications:
- MS Word, MS Excel
- MS Project
- MS Access
Thorough with database design and modeling tools:
- MS Visio, Erwin 4.5/ 4.0
- Star Schema
- Fact and Dimensions tables
Adroit with operating systems:
- Windows NT/ XP/ 2003
- MS DOS
Highly skillful with tools and utilities:
- Crystal reports, SOAP
- Visual studio.Net
- Visual Source safe 6.0
Familiarity with Java based technologies:
- JSF, JSP, EJB
- JPA (Hibernate)
- Spring MVC
Immense capabilities to:
- Comprehend huge normalized databases and data marts
- Implement relationship data warehousing
|MS BI Developer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Implemented procedures for identification of dimensions, measures and work aspects.
- Conducted detailed analysis and understanding of existing business requirements to produce technical designs.
- Provided technical assistance during requirements meetings in coordination with end users.
- Developed software deployment scripts and automated deployment functions.
- Suggested opportunities and ideas for maintenance and enhancement of BI systems.
- Supported technical team members in installation and configuration of all SQL servers.
- Assisted in development and maintenance of logical and physical data models.
- Executed effective processes for modification of existing SSIS packages as per new business requirements.
|MS BI Developer|
Tata Consultancy Services
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Conducted detailed analysis and reporting functions to ensure complete accuracy.
- Created analytics for various functions according to data quality and latest trends.
- Developed T-SQL packages, pivot tables and MS SQL reporting services reports.
- Implemented procedures for integration and customization of Share Point dashboards with graphs and charts.
- Participated in learning and updating of business processes, functional relationships and information usage.
- Coordinated with business partners for identification of improvement opportunities.
- Collaborated with data warehouse team members in designing of data marts along with reporting.
- Assisted in development, maintenance and optimization of OLAP cubes and data sets.