1196 Roosevelt Road
Garden City, KS 67846
Email : [email]
|Operational knowledge of programming languages:|
- C#, Jscript, PL/ SQL
- Java, Ajax, UML
- XML/ XSLT
Crystal clear with design patterns:
- Business Delegate
- DAO, DTO
Proficient with web application servers:
- Web sphere 7.0
- Web logic 8, Tomcat 6
- JBOSS 4, IIS 7.0
Solid understanding of Enterprise applications:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
Virtuoso in utilizing content management tools:
- MS SharePoint 2007/ 2010
- Joomla 1.5
Quick and brilliant with version control tools:
- IBM clear case
- CVS, WinCVS
High competence to utilize applications:
- MS project, MS Visio
- Oracle ETM
- HP Dialogue 6.1
Sound capabilities to:
- Design technical documentation of CRM systems
- Focus on continuous integration and test driven development practices
|MS CRM Dynamics Developer|
|January 2012 – Present|
Garden City, KS
- Assisted in effective operation of operating systems, technology platforms and support tools.
- Conducted detailed review of existing business and functional requirements of product technical designs.
- Developed architectural solutions and technical specifications through planning and design reviews.
- Coordinated with teams for preparation of work estimates and budgetary constraints for application design and development tasks.
- Prepared system and integration test plans for execution of QA and UAT testing functions.
- Created coded solutions by effective translation of verbal and written specifications.
- Supported technical team members in maintenance and updating of technical documentation relating to existing systems.
- Provided technical assistance for documentation of code comments, designs and screen layouts.
|MS CRM Dynamics Developer|
NCI Information Systems, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in programming of packaged applications with GUI and web tools including HTML and XML.
- Suggested enhancements and continuous software modifications to Microsoft Dnamics CRM applications.
- Developed plans and strategies for adoption and usage of existing CRM systems.
- Coordinated with CRM teams for expansion of existing systems in publishing division.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation of application processes and modules for configuration purpose.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of reports with SRSS applications.
- Supported technical team members in development and implementation of mission critical applications.
- Participated in detailed analysis of existing and new software systems and applications.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering|
Bellingham Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009|| July 2010|