3451 Tenmile Road
Canton, MA 2021
Email : [email]
|An ingenious and talented professional seeking the position of a Netezza Architect to contribute to organizational effectiveness with the help of my skills in DB2, Teradata, Oracle, SSIS, IBM Netezza, Perl and TOAD.|
|High technical expertise in database administration:|
- Netezza 7.0/ 6.0.5
- MS SQL server 2012/ 2008R2
- MS Access, Oracle, Sybase
Quick and brilliant with programming languages:
- T-SQL, ASP.Net
- VB.Net, PL/ SQL
- C, C++, XML, XSLT
Thorough knowledge of SQL server tools:
- Query Analyzer
- SSAS, Profiler
- Enterprise Manager
Adroit in utilizing ETL tools:
- SSIS, Abinitio
- DTS, IBM Infosphere
Virtuoso in handling reporting tools:
- Crystal reports
- Report Builder, Report Designer
- SSRS, Hyperion
Vast potential to manage web servers like:
- Web logic
- Sun One (Web server 6.1)
- IIS 6/7
Proficient with Data modeling tools:
- Erwin data modeler
- ER/ Studio
- MS Visio, Quest
Strong capabilities to:
- Implement IBM data models
- Utilize data modeling concepts
Digital Management, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Supported enterprise based data warehouse applications by provision of data modeling services.
- Developed logical data structure by translation of detailed business needs and specifications.
- Provided technical assistance for inclusion of new data structure into Meta data strategies and plans.
- Conducted research and documented data quality aspects and potential resolution.
- Prepared blueprints and architecture specifications for development of business processes.
- Coordinated with data designers, modelers and SOA designer teams for supporting business solutions.
- Collaborated with PMO teams for forecasting, mitigation and resolution of technical risks.
- Formulated change management strategies for downstream applications and development on new business solutions.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Conducted unit testing, acceptance testing and system testing functions for verification of loaded data.
- Assisted in designing and development of LINUX scripts through NZSQL and related utilities for current Abinitio graphs.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and development of Netezza Stored Procedures in production.
- Supported code optimization functions through implementation of LINUX functions and shell scripts.
- Maintained status of all sessions for execution, scheduled, failed and completed.
- Performed landing of files within different servers by usage of FTP commands and files.
- Executed procedures for performance tuning of databases and networks for shell scripts.
- Implemented processes for migration of data sources from sourcing systems including data marts and data warehouses.
|Education Summary |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
H Councill Trenholm State Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Specialist – Netezza Platform Software v6. 2||July 2010|