3612 Retreat Avenue
Jasper, AL 35501
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as a Netezza DBA to share my technical knowledge in Teradata, DB2, Erwin, Rational Rose, SQL, C, C++ and Java.|
|Highly skilled in utilizing programming languages:|
- PL/ SQL, C, C++
- Java, Pro *C
- XML, DHTML, HTML
Thorough with operating systems:
- HP Unix, IBM AIX
- Linux, Windows
- Sco Unix
Relational database administration expertise:
- Oracle 8.x/ 9.x/ 10g
- Netezza, MySQL
- Informix, DB2
Adept with tools and utilities like:
- Oracle reports 6i, SQL*Plus
- Toad, Clear case
- Clear quest, Query builder
Sound knowledge of data modeling tools:
Solid understanding of Netezza functionality including:
- Netezza tools
Adroit with Oracle utilities:
- Export/ import
- Data Pump
Wide range of capabilities to:
- Install, manage and upgrade Netezza database
- Implement data warehousing principles
Infotech Spectrum Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Prepared strategic plans for data warehousing projects and related quality documentation.
- Assisted in designing and implementation of detailed data warehouse models and mappings.
- Provided technical expertise to technologies in fields of data warehouse and relevant analytics.
- Performed establishment and maintenance of databases for assigned projects as per business requirements.
- Implemented procedures for daily database monitoring, backup and configuration changes.
- Developed queries, backups, and session management and log management records in detailed manner.
- Executed processes for management of migration of tables, schemas, database as per defined and assigned locations.
- Supported optimal performance of databases by gathering statistics and indexes in coordination with architects and developers.
Amitech Solutions, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Little Rock, AR
- Assisted in installation, management and tuning of Netezza databases and other records.
- Performed backup and recovery functions of databases through third party devices and Netezza utilities.
- Provided technical assistance for efficient performance and security functions of Netezza databases.
- Implemented procedures for allocation of hardware resources and performance tuning methodologies.
- Suggested enhancement methods, rollout and upgrades for maintenance of existing databases.
- Executed processes for timely release of database changes as per assigned timelines.
- Maintained system documentation of best database procedures, practices and standards.
- Resolved database problems and issues by troubleshooting and responding to service requests.
|Education Summary |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Central Georgia Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Specialist Netezza Performance Software V6.0||July 2010|