|In depth knowledge of programming languages:|
- SQL, PL/ SQL
- C, C++
- Unix Shell scripting
Thorough with database administration using:
- Netezza 6.0
- SQL server 2008
- Oracle 11g/ 10g/ 9i
Immense potential to utilize Database tools like:
- SQL*Plus 18.104.22.168
- SQL Developer 3.1
- MobaXterm 3.2, Toad 10.6
Vast knowledge of reporting tools:
- Export/ Import, Explain Plan
- MicroStrategy, SAS
- SQL Loader
Expertise in Project Management tools:
- IBM Rup 7.5.1, MS Project 2010
- HP Quality center
- Requisite Pro 7.1
Quick and brilliant with web application automation tools:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader/ writer 9
- Cybermation 2.0
- Autosys 11.3, Control-M 7.0
Crystal clear with various kinds of testing:
- System, System Integration
- Functional, Unit
- User Acceptance
Strong capabilities to:
- Conduct data warehousing and data management procedures
- Collaborate effectively with ETL developers and other team members
Open Systems Technologies
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in support functions and maintenance of data warehousing applications as per program requirements.
- Developed programming solutions according to established standards and operating instructions.
- Prepared schedules, product deliveries and proper metrics for execution of project plans.
- Implemented procedures for development of detailed specifications along with interfaces and platforms.
- Integrated programs with production systems and applications by designing of system testing requirements.
- Debugged programs for development of code and custom systems as per IT guidelines.
- Coordinated with other client teams for organizing and conducting systems and integration testing services.
- Communicated emergency problems, progress status and support services to all clients.
Tata Consultancy Services
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Prepared technical and functional designs in collaboration with teams and business users.
- Developed data warehouse solutions and application by translation of business and functional needs.
- Suggested steps and concepts for detailed estimation, designing and functionality of data warehouses.
- Maintained program documentation, operational procedures and user guidelines as per client requirements.
- Coordinated with technical team members for coordination and conducted system integration testing services.
- Provided technical guidance for re-engineering functions of teradata warehouse operations into Netezza.
- Managed netezza queries by performance tuning and techniques such as CBT and Collocation.
- Performed requirement gathering, designing and development of data models for operational control and monitoring.