4920 Edsel Road
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Email : [email]
|Seeking the position of a Network Developer to utilize my skills in C, Java, TCP/ IP, HTTP, FTP, Perl, TCL and IP networking to help in achievement of organizational objectives.|
|High technical knowledge of programming languages like:|
Immensely talented in database administration:
- MySQL, Oracle
- MS Access
Thorough with network administration:
- TCP/ IP, DNS
- DHCP, Wifi
- Email server
Technically sound with graphic designing software:
- MS Publisher
- Photoshop and Premiere
Solid understanding of web development using:
- ASP, PHP
Virtuoso in utilizing web containers:
- WebLogic, Tomcat
- JSON, SOAP
Skilled at Java technologies:
- J2EE, spring
- Spring MVC
Strong capabilities to:
- Implement software development methodologies
- Perform multi-thread application development
|January 2012 – Present|
Los Angeles, CA
- Maintained system reports and documentation relating to comparative study of networks for all customers.
- Conducted review and analysis of credentials to study prospective providers.
- Coordinated with corporate personnel for adding of new contacts to existing database records.
- Resolved network problems and issues by thorough system research and proper resolution.
- Assisted in development and support functions of system application for automation of business processes.
- Implemented processes and programs for import and maintenance of files from external vendors.
- Prepared various reports form data warehouse activities for analysis and reference.
- Provided technical expertise for database reporting functions and performance tuning of SQL database applications.
Park Computer Systems, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in performance tuning and code optimization in Linux systems, file systems and hard disks.
- Conducted research and analysis to suggest innovative firewall and network filtering technologies.
- Provided technical guidance for review and updating of existing and new software designs.
- Performed development and creation of new service stations for finding dealers.
- Coordinated with technical teams for research, monitoring and negotiation of potential stations.
- Prepared reference databases by collection of information and analysis of viability of new stations.
- Upgraded network hardware and software components for applications such as desktop, OS and ERP systems.
- Implemented processes for automation of system maintenance and related operations through scripting languages such as Bash.
|Education Summary |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Bowling Green State University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Bowling Green, OH
|Professional Certification |
|Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)||July 2010|