|Vast knowledge of programming languages:|
Proficient in web application development using:
- JSP, OAF, ADF
- Struts framework
Thorough with application servers:
- Oracle Application server 9i/ 10g
- IBM Web sphere
Efficient in utilizing tools:
Crystal clear with ERP concepts:
- Accounts payable, Finance
- Human resources, Payroll
- Incentives and compensation
Adroit in utilizing version control tools:
- Subversion (SVN)
- PVCS, Tortoise SVN
Solid understanding of Oracle 11i modules:
Strong capabilities to:
- Create functions, triggers and complicated queries
- Interpret Oracle database development features
|January 2012 – Present|
- Coordinated with Oracle functional analysts for gathering of business requirements to produce specification documents.
- Implemented procedures for coding and unit testing of application software regarding production support services.
- Executed processes for response and resolution of production support services through service level agreements.
- Assisted in designing and development of technical solutions as per defined requirements.
- Suggested enhancements and modifications to improve performance of Applications domain.
- Formulated procedures for code tuning, table review and application of indexes.
- Developed components such as reports, modifications, customizations, views and workflows.
- Provided technical assistance for documentation of version control, testing and migration methodologies.
TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Conducted detailed review and analysis of requirements of external custom applications.
- Developed technical designs for conversion of Oracle EBS extensions utilizing OAF systems.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and development of technology solutions by translation of requirements into workable programs.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation during all phases of SDLC lifecycle.
- Implemented procedures for coding, unit testing and conversion functions in Oracle development tools.
- Prepared reports and related enhancements in Oracle projects.
- Supported technical team members in modification and integration of existing custom code.
- Assisted in preparation of technical specifications for interfaces, enhancements and reports.