4442 Harley Brook Lane
Luthersburg, PA 15848
Email : [email]
|To be a part of your prestigious organization as an OBIEE Administrator and help in achievement of organizational goals owing to my knowledge in OBIEE, BI Publisher, Java, MYSQL, Oracle, HTML and XML.|
|Thorough knowledge of Business Intelligence tools:|
- OBIEE 188.8.131.52.0/ 184.108.40.206.1
- Siebel Business Analytics 7.8
- BI Publisher 10.1.3.4.2
Solid understanding of ETL tools:
- Informatica Power center 7.1.4/ 8.6.1
- Informatica Power Mart
Efficient and effective in utilizing Siebel applications:
- Seibel Call center
- Seibel 7.x/ 8.0
Adroit with operating systems:
- Unix, Red hat Linux
- Sun Solaris
- MS DOS, Windows
High proficiency with programming languages:
Virtuoso in managing internet technologies:
- J2EE, JSP, XHTML
- HTML, DHTML
- Perl, CGI
Adept with version control tools:
- Clear case
- Visual source safe
Strong capabilities to:
- Participate in data warehouse BI administration
- Interpret application server configuration
Valiant Solutions LLC
|January 2012 – Present|
- Coordinated with OBIEE application teams for development, testing and problem analysis activities.
- Implemented procedures for application software installation, upgrading, performance tuning and maintenance.
- Executed processes for testing and documentation of approved changes on configuration methods.
- Supported technical team members in complete implementation of OBIEE components such as Web Center and Publisher.
- Monitored schedules jobs, BI server, related components and changes in configuration management.
- Evaluated system logs and performance indicators to make suitable modifications in applications.
- Suggested effective processes for security deployment and enhancements such as SSO Configuration.
- Assisted in analysis and suitable selection of scalable and commercially available software solutions.
Indotronix International Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Resolved problems relating to OBIEE components and Java applications by troubleshooting and proper resolution.
- Implemented procedures for upgrading OBIEE components on regular basis.
- Assisted in installation and support of products including Noetix and related applications.
- Provided technical assistance for trending analysis to achieve capacity and performance planning initiatives.
- Executed processes for software configuration such as scheduler and security integration.
- Supported technical teams in implementation of server space management processes such as log and back up files.
- Suggested effective processes for identification, analysis and management of application monitoring requirements.
- Coordinated with developers and DBAs for installation of hardware and software applications.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Systems|
Midlands Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|