303 Mercer Street
Wausau, WI 54401
Email : [email]
|To aid in organizational growth and development as an Oracle ERP developer owing to my skills in Oracle, SQL server, SCM, Java, J2EE and PL/ SQL.|
|High technical knowledge of Oracle ERP modules:|
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
Proficient in using programming languages:
Thorough with software tools:
- XML Publisher
Vast knowledge of operating systems and hardware:
- Linux, Unix, HP-Unix
- Sun Solaris, Windows
- Novel Netware
Immense potential to utilize Oracle tools:
- RDBMS, Workflow
- Application Publisher
- Forms, Reports
Familiarity with variety of Oracle e-Business projects:
- Human Resources
Superb in programming and implementing Oracle Applications:
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Internet security protocols
Wide range of capabilities to:
- Perform debugging and performance tuning
- Utilize latest development tools like J2EE, web services and SOA
|Oracle ERP Developer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Provided technical expertise for development of PL-SQL applications, workflow procedures and interfaces.
- Assisted in designing and implementation of extension to ERP systems on basis of outline specifications.
- Implemented procedures for gathering and analysis of user and business needs for development of solutions.
- Analyzed program codes as per company standards, design principles and architectural practices.
- Conducted evaluation and updating of support incidents in ITSM as per established service levels.
- Coordinated with business partners for translation of customer needs into Oracle technical software solutions.
- Evaluated reporting system and relevant changes to ensure availability and optimal performance.
- Developed technical designs and testing services in Oracle based financial and ERP applications.
|Oracle ERP Developer|
Zirlen Technologies, Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Mountain View, CA
- Assisted in development and maintenance of Oracle applications, HRMS and Oracle Procurement.
- Coordinated with technical and financial resources to understand business and application needs.
- Developed custom code, menus, forms and reports according to functional specifications.
- Supported subordinated technical team members regarding maintenance of Oracle E-Business applications.
- Resolved application relates issues by troubleshooting procedures and in collaboration with consultants.
- Responded to oracle service requests by following procedures of preparation and tracking.
- Provided technical expertise for designing and development of Oracle applications through Oracle Reports and Forms.
- Communicated with senior management teams regarding project issues and status reports on regular basis.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Systems|
J. F. Drake State Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)||July 2010|