2406 Pine Garden Lane
Rockmart, GA 30153
Email : [email]
|A talented and resourceful professional seeking to build a long term career as an Oracle Exadata DBA and utilize my skills in Oracle databases, Unix, Linux, ASM, Grid control, SQL, Perl and shell scripts.|
|Operational competence to utilize programming languages like:|
- PL/ SQL, Perl, Java
- Unix shell, Nagios
Efficient and effective in database administration using:
- Oracle 11g/ 10g/ 9i/ 8i/ 8.0/ 5.8
- Flashback, Active Dataguard
- Real time apply
Proficient with Oracle tools:
- Designer 2000
- Remedy, Developer 2000
Thorough with Oracle applications:
Virtuoso in implementing tools and utilities:
- Quest SharePlex Replication
- SQL Lab Xpert
- Spotlight, Quest Central
Profound knowledge of case tools:
Technically sound with operating systems:
- HP-UX, Sun Solaris
- Xenix, Windows
- MS DOS, AIX
Strong capabilities to:
- Conduct performance and query tuning
- Create scripts using AQL, shell scripting and Perl
|Oracle Exadata DBA|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in management and database administration of Oracle database applications on Exadata platforms.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, installation and upgrading of existing Oracle databases.
- Performed database management functions such as maintenance, access issues and security.
- Conducted designing, assembly and tuning of databases in coordination with development teams.
- Evaluated database performance for investigation of issues and further resolution for efficiency.
- Implemented procedures for automation of database management through tables and indexes.
- Executed processes for evaluation of system space, database allocation and storage metrics.
- Maintained all existing databases and new installations at current and stable production levels.
|Oracle Exadata DBA|
Capricorn Systems, Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Participated in analysis and designing of Oracle Exadata Server for infrastructure and related projects.
- Provided technical assistance for development of physical and logical architecture models on all Oracle server platforms.
- Coordinated with project teams for designing and implementation of database infrastructure designs by documentation and system testing.
- Assisted in integration of Exadata applications into current IT actionable events and solutions.
- Suggested procedures for database performance and tuning of all database machines and related components.
- Created certified processes and procedures for maintenance and upgrading of all database machines.
- Conducted analysis and feasibility studies for development of Oracle Exadata solutions.
- Developed strategies for disaster recovery services of all database machines along with advisory services.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Computer Science|
Fresno City College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)||July 2010|